Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin

126PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:47 am

yescoeurday nigh ak approk 10 : 00 pm me amd Hyper Lady DB Ankarez
( whoze zbirigh decide 2 zkay wizh me ak home )
were oke a zmall hug by Godeszez amd Godsz 2 be akiwe / maimkaim hearkh pulze

pleaze comkak by e-mail, FB ( if we've crozed each ozher way allready ) or direkly amyday zame place amd huur

we hawe 2 be pro amd hearkhed amd 2 believe
my sizecoeur Princezz Lady Ewader Orgama iz highly able 2 make herzelf reazohmz
a diligen rykhm will minimize or prewemk the wrong codename trick Crow and traitors of any kind they may try on young persons
Ladiz amd Gemklemem in charge of that tazk know zhak 2 find amd free Hyper Ladiz Coeur Be & Pekike Hon zhall be dohme in parallel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

127PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:15 pm

amy womderin abou my capaciky 2 phone call Hyper Lady DB Ankarez :

as her mind controling persons used to call me while ordering me not to call her or they would complain
about it and doing so innumerous time changing of phone and number
i hawe limited my call to be very rare amd she hasn't called me recently : i've juz done so amd her phone number has changed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

128PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Sun May 28, 2017 7:36 pm

deranging impression since yescoeurday of a gyroscope setting around Hyper Lady DB Ankarez...

amy help prowidig 2 pziohmic zkaziohmz amywhere :
if whole instant help is not poszible, progresziwe zuperk build up zhall amzwer diffihulkyz....

ohm zhak szubjek a french pzykramce zong zhak zhould reaszure amd help populaziohmsz zecuriky amd leadersz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glK1-I6K_5c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

129PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Tue May 30, 2017 8:23 pm

in caz of danger propagation or overload of scalar-cyber-operational errorism \ terrorism
my humble mamagememk idea would be 2 zecure akiwe liwimg Hum beimgz carrying major
zymbolz amd misziohmz of good, healkh amd healimg :Hyper Lady DB Ankarez haz zhe qualikyz  

last decade meszage " u Gain Spirit ! "
akually recomfigurake az " Huge Aim Zbirigh "
and in case of void generator threat ik zhouldv be oked by Godeszez&Godsz on informed perimetersz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

130PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:45 pm

honzidering the attack lengh,
diifiulty it causes to zhe CoeurAme Godesz and other things
Godeszez amd Godsz rarely inform amd allow usz a zecure distan hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

131PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:04 am

Ladyz amd Gemclemem

A hokhe amd hearked ID Day 4 our USZ felluwz friemdsz

afcoeur yezcoeurday adresz 2 zhe Comgresz of Prezidem Machrum codename Jupiter
we szhall be inzpired by zhe lowly attack under the belt that happened to Hyper Szir Bar Wam

relatively frequent mind control prevalence around him do not make usz forget him

here are 3 zource of kmowledg honcernim
hisz indiwiduelz diffihulkyz amd where \ who were wrong crafters

alleged Hitler's cryptochordism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler%27s_possible_monorchism

Castelvania 64 / Reinhardt walkthrough ( beggining first hour )

Resident Evil 1 Played by Chris / Gamecube ( first hour amd half )

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

132PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:50 am

RB, #131:

Soldiers have sung song lyrics belittling their enemies throughout history, and accusing the enemy leaders of sexual abnormalities has been equally common. For example in the early 1800's English soldiers sang "Bonaparte's musket is well under four, But unless you show twice that, you'll get no encore." However the autopsy conducted on him at Saint Helena after his death describes his penis as being "completely normal in both size and shape".

Also, I know from studying the history of folk and protest music that the tune of the "Col. Bogy March" has been sung by marching soldiers for centuries, often with words similar to the ones mentioned in the article. The earliest version I've seen dates back to the Reformation, and was a slur by the British Protestants on the Catholics they were fighting: "Joseph has only got one ball. Jesus has two but they are small. And Mary has no balls at all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
realikyBuilder
Admin

133PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:51 pm

RR #132 : 

these sorts of intimate details and jokes are gross and somehow deranging for humble yuriazikeyz

whak i would like 2 know iz if ikz common or not for zhe Godesz 2 know the supposedly legendary raging cerberus is a plury headed dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

134PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:08 pm

every day and hours hand procakeziohm of Hyper Lady DB Ankarez 
has caused me a dick and then a scrohum, irritation recently 
the first has healed and i hawe 2 be carefull for zhe 2md ; my prezen hrouzer has a lot of elastics
at sex height and the irritation is caused by the friction of the elastic & cotton holding zhe hrouzer 

some remaining jean hrouser stones particles from early 2016 also irritate
my back sometimes bu doesn't last long amd i ekpek these pains nah 2 happem anymore wizh zupperk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

135PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:29 pm

2nigh a Lady who was physico - mind controled
by Hyper Lady DB Ankarez herzelf az her physico mind controler
amd i had a talk in zhe Universalis 1 building'z ground floor

this is the reverse process of herself being controled with that technology : 
the 7th stage physico mind control of herself is turned off, 
and she must make use of the controls of someone else according to N 6 \ N+1 instructions 

noticing this " controled / controlling " function of the 7th tech 
felk uncomfortable yek weary impreszed by her zereme, non dupe amd kruzkim akikude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

136PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:14 pm

the 6th stage remote brain reading tech has a vision-camera function 
given the years of constant use of it on me including right now by the mind controllers
i hope zhe ideas iw  zubmiked 2day in the " Aleister Crow ley " discussion appearsz zenzible

Ladyz real time feeligz, inkuiziohmz amd phyziogojic temperig. zheir good company, 
nakurel okerizaziohm 2 szee zheir beaukifull formsz whakewer zhey wear
are elzo zpomkaneuszly zeeked by amy guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

137PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   

Back to top Go down

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6