Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Ages and Spiritual Development

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin

26PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:17 am

reg #24:

I'm also fascinated about psychics predicting
a major earthquake in Budapest on June 5, 2016.
I'm going to do some workings and see I can
come up with any information on this from an
entirely different angle. I'll post any info
I get in this thread...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
realikyBuilder
Admin

27PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:39 am

RR#25 : "This is also where I seem to be drifting
at this point near the end of a long life.
My contact with "inner guides" is all that
really keeps me going, and I'm content to
watch the future "crystalize conditionally"
in the Eternal Now."

And i feel it has major positive effecs on
Terran Godess global vibes 2 be consciou
zha you're a blezsed Hum concerning zhe
high quality and quantity of Life suppor U
are being freely given by many planeglob

I also feel it's probably a good idea for Reg
2 conceive abou his spirigh guides as being
"internal" raszer zhan external to him as ik
may be more coheren wihsz his spiriual view
and his lifetime's experiences synthesis so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

28PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:42 pm

rb, #27, re: "And i feel it has major positive effecTs on
Terran Godess global vibes 2 be conscious
that you're a blezsed Hum concerning the
high quality and quantity of Life support U
are being freely given by many planeglob"

Yeah, the Invisible College apparently wants
me to keep functioning as I am now for as long
as possible. All I can is that I'll do my assigned
duty as long as I can and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

29PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:51 pm

I also want you to stick it out as long as you can, because it is a learning process for me... On the surface we have usually concurring opinions, but at depth we have a total connection... except my connection with the IC and the Guides are still unpredictable. Sometimes it is there in a dream or flash in meditation, but sometimes when I am awake I am uncertain. I used to get far more awake visualizations when I was living in this sick house (with severe fungal infections) in the countryside but here I need to hone and simplify my connection.
Actually, this latest idea of ET civilizations not incarnating on Earth working on the depopulation agenda soothed my concerns at some deep level. That is what I would do so I can align with them from afar...
I wonder if Karne Pishachini would help... I will write separately on my training.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

30PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:22 pm

reg, #29, re: "I also want you to stick it out as long
as you can, because it is a learning process for me...
On the surface we have usually concurring opinions,
but at depth we have a total connection... except my
connection with the IC and the Guides are still
unpredictable. Sometimes it is there in a dream or
flash in meditation, but sometimes when I am awake
I am uncertain. I used to get far more awake
visualizations when I was living in this sick house
(with severe fungal infections) in the countryside
but here I need to hone and simplify my connection.
Actually, this latest idea of ET civilizations not
incarnating on Earth working on the depopulation
agenda soothed my concerns at some deep level.
That is what I would do so I can align with them
from afar...

Right now, my physical health is stable and not
deteriorating, nor am I aware of having any bad
reactions to any of the meds I'm taking. My
income and physical living conditions also
continue to be the same as they've been for
the last five years. My mental health also
seems to be good, and I spend most of my
time doing all kinds of things, on and off
line in a positive frame of mind. However,
I'm becoming increasingly apprehensious
about history-changing events beginning to
occur in the so-called "real world"
over the next few months.

re: "I wonder if Karne Pishachini would help...
I will write separately on my training."

I'm definitely interested in learning about this...
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

31PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Treta Yuga consciousness as described in the book about Sri Yukteswar is really, really about the connection Reality Rebel (Spirit Rebel) is using and advocating, except it is a collective vision. What happened if some time in the future we would all possess this? Communication would change.
Telepathy is the order of the day. Now it is really inspiring when the authors describe this gradual collective change because it models personal development of psychic trance and connection. So this was the first element in the book and I was really inspired at first level to read it, after the secret of multiple personalities.
They describe how communication would change. Once Yukteshwar and his disciple Yogananda had such rapport that Y describes in his book something like "I was directly accessing tabloid pictures and seed thoughts from the Yogi." In the vision, people will use preverbal stuff more and mroe but they talk also for a while. Imagine a conversation where you start with some words then as you see rapport has grown and the other person has extended his or her psychic umbrella and now you exchange preverbal stuff but then you can still talk about it because each person is different and the astral has a very different thinking too. I got the idea and a strange feeling from this that I do not belong here in a way and that there is a thin golden line stretching on my right hand side up to space and down into the earth. An odd calmness came onto me. I went to astrology class with this feeling and the others could immediately feel there was something extremely peaceful about me. I felt that it makes no sense to argue with anyone at all. Complain or anything - these are shouting communications and the real thing starts with whispers and then further on with nonverbal things. Inner silence is there but the entire significance of words at this Dwaapara level are different. I could let go many things pass because I could see I could not get anyway to convince them - only perhaps , to ask questions. All the time this feeling was there that if we were fully telepathic we would communicate vastly differently. I guess I can learn to influence people by silent whispers or preverbal things and I could hook onto these golden threads and they will lead me to some specific knowledge... a feeling I once had while I was young and was doing the simplest Transcendental meditation. Which allows you to rest and bend forward and have visions, the mantra (my mantra was the core Saraswati bija (transcribed as AIM but really, tantrik pronunciation is so vastly different) which is beautiful, but is only there to take you, as MMY said to stop thinking and to take you down to "subtler levels of the Mind".
Once when I was young I had a genuine mind-reading experience in a car we did not know - I was yogically silent inside, and we did not know where to turn. I was spaced out from the unearthly calm. I could hear the guy whispering a sentence in my head about the directions then he decided to say out loud right away! There was no time to make a remark "I heard you say this and this" and so on.
It also matters what thoughts, intentions and beliefs you cultivate around you - I always knew this as a hynotherapist but it was strange. Like I recovered a mild hand-healing ability I got with Reiki these days and constantly treating my body weakened by this terrible sickness.

The third idea was the "time annihilator" ability particularly for later parts of the Yuga - and this is where we go back to the multiple personalities having different physical diseases. This way a sickness could be affected very soon.
So whispering and silence and emerging preverbal is the way. Tonight the Guides were talking to me along this golden line on the right about my questions on the earthquake but generally this is just the first step. Another night I was simply targeting a core idea of a specific change in my life and sent it down and the answer came up...
Now I am going to try Karne Pishachini mantra and report back later. with other uplifting ideas. Magnetic resonance is the key central concept...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

32PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:37 am

reg, #31, re: "Treta Yuga consciousness as described in the book about Sri Yukteswar is really, really about the connection Reality Rebel (Spirit Rebel) is using and advocating, except it is a collective vision. What happened if some time in the future we would all possess this? Communication would change. Telepathy is the order of the day. Now it is really inspiring when the authors describe this gradual collective change because it models personal development of psychic trance and connection. So this was the first element in the book and I was really inspired at first level to read it, after the secret of multiple personalities."

It looks to me like the Invisible College has been making a major effort to teach Earth people this particular message for a long time, and it was one of the things the Theosophists and other Western Occultists went to India to start studying in the 1800's. The book you're referring to was apparently generated by the modern offshoot of this effort in the East.

re: "They describe how communication would change. Once Yukteshwar and his disciple Yogananda had such rapport that Y describes in his book something like 'I was directly accessing tabloid pictures and seed thoughts from the Yogi.' In the vision, people will use preverbal stuff more and more but they talk also for a while. Imagine a conversation where you start with some words then as you see rapport has grown and the other person has extended his or her psychic umbrella and now you exchange preverbal stuff but then you can still talk about it because each person is different and the astral has a very different thinking too. I got the idea and a strange feeling from this that I do not belong here in a way and that there is a thin golden line stretching on my right hand side up to space and down into the earth. An odd calmness came onto me. I went to astrology class with this feeling and the others could immediately feel there was something extremely peaceful about me. I felt that it makes no sense to argue with anyone at all. Complain or anything - these are shouting communications and the real thing starts with whispers and then further on with nonverbal things. Inner silence is there but the entire significance of words at this Dwaapara level are different. I could let go many things pass because I could see I could not get anyway to convince them - only perhaps , to ask questions. All the time this feeling was there that if we were fully telepathic we would communicate vastly differently. I guess I can learn to influence people by silent whispers or preverbal things and I could hook onto these golden threads and they will lead me to some specific knowledge... a feeling I once had while I was young and was doing the simplest Transcendental meditation. Which allows you to rest and bend forward and have visions, the mantra (my mantra was the core Saraswati bija (transcribed as AIM but really, tantrik pronunciation is so vastly different) which is beautiful, but is only there to take you, as MMY said to stop thinking and to take you down to 'subtler levels of the Mind'."

I'm having trouble telling when you're describing stuff you read in the book and when you're describing your own personal experiences, but then it dawned on me that it doesn't really matter because it all relates to the same set of pre-verbal knowledge the IC is trying to communicate to all Earth people right now anyway.

re: "Once when I was young I had a genuine mind-reading experience in a car we did not know - I was yogically silent inside, and we did not know where to turn. I was spaced out from the unearthly calm. I could hear the guy whispering a sentence in my head about the directions then he decided to say out loud right away! There was no time to make a remark 'I heard you say this and this' and so on."

I had experiences like this very frequently from early childhood to my 1983 "breakthrough", but at that point they stopped and have never re-occurred. My Guides consider this sort of thing "static" that interferes with their channeling link with me.

re: "It also matters what thoughts, intentions and beliefs you cultivate around you - I always knew this as a hynotherapist but it was strange. Like I recovered a mild hand-healing ability I got with Reiki these days and constantly treating my body weakened by this terrible sickness."

Again, I used to have this, but it went away in 1983.

re: "The third idea was the 'time annihilator' ability particularly for later parts of the Yuga - and this is where we go back to the multiple personalities having different physical diseases. This way a sickness could be affected very soon. So whispering and silence and emerging preverbal is the way. Tonight the Guides were talking to me along this golden line on the right about my questions on the earthquake but generally this is just the first step. Another night I was simply targeting a core idea of a specific change in my life and sent it down and the answer came up... Now I am going to try Karne Pishachini mantra and report back later. with other uplifting ideas. Magnetic resonance is the key central concept...?

It always does me good to hear other agents talk about their experiences, because it gives me confidence that I'm headed in the right direction with my own psychic and magical practices involving both maintence of my channeling contact with the Other Side and taking care of my own health and well-being dirtside...
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

33PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:27 am

Zhe spirigh Terrans have called
Lucifer bu zha only him himself know his
real spirigh name appear as zhe righ down skar

Seems zha zhis spirigh's meaning izs complek
enough and has incarnaked ak an ideal place on Eark
ye facing huge difficulties and specific theocratic mechanics

Solving zhe evil - good contradicshons here require huge efforks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

34PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:00 am

I'm wondering what you think about the gravity waves pict
that was posted over in Siggy's room ... the one that shows
two black holes colliding from a perspective that seems to
show a pig snout poking through a hole in a fence.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

35PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:37 am

Where do I find that? I vaguely recall there was a thread for him here but now I cannot find it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

36PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:03 am

regmelocco wrote:
Where do I find that? I vaguely recall there was a thread for him here but now I cannot find it...

However, Yuku is down as I write this, so I can't give you a URL
that will take you right to the pict, so I'm going to just
post a copy of it here:

Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin

37PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:37 am

Here's a follow-up to my last. Yuku is back up, and here's a link to the thread in Sigg's room that shows the original picture, which looks a lot more like a pig snout than the little one I posted above.

http://theschoolofthespirit.yuku.com/reply/80060/ITS-ABOUT-ELIJAH#reply-80060

And I also should report that Siggy is apparently having serious health problems and has virtually stopped posting. I'll post more about this here on RR when I get more info.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

38PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:28 pm

I thought I replied to this one - it reminded me of the picture of microwaved water frozen suddenly I found among the pictures of the famous self-styled Japanese water researcher Masaru Emoto... I found it but it isn't easy to post pictures without downloading them to a specific location though I suppose I should find it out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

39PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:26 pm

regmelocco wrote:
I thought I replied to this one - it reminded me of the picture of microwaved water frozen suddenly I found among the pictures of the famous self-styled Japanese water researcher Masaru Emoto... I found it but it isn't easy to post pictures without downloading them to a specific location though I suppose I should find it out...

Siggy's assistant Phillip posted earlier today that Siggy is OK
but having problems signing on to his SOTS Community.
He is now signed on and posting under a different user name:

"SigmundHIvarsson
02/20/16 15:44:29

I am here an alive

I also have an urgent message
put away all scriptures"

And the answer to your second question is that the laws that govern
the Internet in most countries require that pictures be downloaded
to a person's own computer and uploading them somewhere else
(like Photobucket) before posting them on another venue in
embedded form. So you either have to go to all this work or else
post only a link to the picture. However, if you post the link here,
I'll put it in my Facebook library and embed it.

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

40PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:59 am

RR#39 : I also have an urgent message
put away all scriptures"

U told me some
weeks ago you would join FB :
please send me your FB link i'm looking for reading zhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

41PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:22 am

reality builder wrote:
RR#39 : I also have an urgent message
put away all scriptures"

U told me some
weeks ago you would join FB :
please send me your FB link i'm looking for reading zhere

Sorry, that reference above was a typo. I meant to write "Photobucket",
not Facebook. My Guides still don't want me to join Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

42PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:01 am

I quit Facebook after a few months because it kept emailing me about people I didn't know, cluttering up my storage and loading up my email making it nearly impossible to find emails from my real life and online friends. Facebook is a nightmare IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

43PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:57 am

Skytiger wrote:
I quit Facebook after a few months because it kept emailing me about people I didn't know, cluttering up my storage and loading up my email making it nearly impossible to find emails from my real life and online friends. Facebook is a nightmare IMO.

I totally agree, and the reason I made the type above is because I had just been reading an article on a Facebook page open to public view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

44PostSubject: Re: World Ages and Spiritual Development   

Back to top Go down

World Ages and Spiritual Development
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2