Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 Computer messup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skytiger7

avatar

Posts : 9
Points : 14
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-01-23
Age : 67
Location : USA

1PostSubject: Computer messup   Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:36 pm

My computer went wackadoodle two days ago, and I couldn't do anything with it, except look at a page with 3 fix it options. So I chose the one that sait I would not lose any thing. It lied. Lost all my groups. So I asked for help, thank you RR:), and got back. However I had to add 7 to my name.
Anyway I made it back.
Sometimes I think computers are processed by evil pranksters.
jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1215
Points : 1334
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-11-07

2PostSubject: Re: Computer messup   Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:46 pm

It seems U, me and lot of people have had to cope with various kinds of intelligent technologies

7th stage physico-mind remote controlers do learn from their Hum experiences so there are things Hums can learn from any constructive experiences in the fields of intelligent technologies


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1044
Points : 1192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

3PostSubject: Re: Computer messup   Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:11 am

reality builder wrote:
It seems U, me and lot of people have had to cope with various kinds of intelligent technologies

7th stage physico-mind remote controlers do learn from their Hum experiences so there are things Hums can learn from any constructive experiences in the fields of intelligent technologies



Your original user name is still listed on the RR membership roster, so I'm wondering if you can
sign off of the group and sign back on using the old user name and the password you used with
it. And if it works here, you should try to do the same on NHB and SR as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Skytiger7

avatar

Posts : 9
Points : 14
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-01-23
Age : 67
Location : USA

4PostSubject: Re: Computer messup   Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:08 pm

I will try that when I find my PW book.

When God passed out our ability to remember, I forgot to pick up mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1044
Points : 1192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

5PostSubject: Re: Computer messup   Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:54 pm

Skytiger7 wrote:
I will try that when I find my PW book.

When God passed out our ability to remember, I forgot to pick up mine.

I just went to the Admin section and checked the membership list. If you can't
find your PW book, let me know and I'll create a new PW for the Skytiger user
and send it to you at the hotmail addy you just used. However if you do sign on
as Skytiger with a new password, you also need to list your e-mail as the one
you used to use under that name, not the new one I sent the hotmail to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Skytiger

avatar

Posts : 329
Points : 416
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-11-07
Age : 67
Location : USA

6PostSubject: Re: Computer messup   Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:05 pm

Hi, I'm back. cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1044
Points : 1192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

7PostSubject: Re: Computer messup   Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:39 pm

Skytiger wrote:
Hi, I'm back. cat

I'm glad to see you managed to sign in under your original user name,
and I didn't have to send you a new password or anything.

Welcome back, and I'm hoping we can finally get a significant
number of people to post here...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
BigK



Posts : 38
Points : 60
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-01-05

8PostSubject: Re: Computer messup   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:52 am

I picked up that same exact thing that you did, this time (first time was late December or early January).
It popped up on Facebook when I attempted to play one of my regular games (Bejeweled Blitz) and locked on so I could not bypass it and go oneto the game. so I suspect it is somehow connected with a Facebook post that I had clicked on previously..yes, someone is active on the dark side, from previous experience clicking on one of the fix links took me to  a computer type business located in India and impersonating Microsoft which ended up costing me about $80. to regain control of my computer, and I still lost my addy book and all of my bookmarks which I had stored for later use...
I'm not happy at all about their tactics and believe a law with a real heavy duty penalty for conviction  of violating it, something like fingers or hand amputated or complete lifetime banishment from anything connected with the computer industry, at least a kick in the bare butt by an disease infected foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1044
Points : 1192
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

9PostSubject: Re: Computer messup   Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:36 pm

BigK wrote:
I picked up that same exact thing that you did, this time (first time was late December or early January).
It popped up on Facebook when I attempted to play one of my regular games (Bejeweled Blitz) and locked on so I could not bypass it and go oneto the game. so I suspect it is somehow connected with a Facebook post that I had clicked on previously..yes, someone is active on the dark side, from previous experience clicking on one of the fix links took me to  a computer type business located in India and impersonating Microsoft which ended up costing me about $80. to regain control of my computer, and I still lost my addy book and all of my bookmarks which I had stored for later use...
I'm not happy at all about their tactics and believe a law with a real heavy duty penalty for conviction  of violating it, something like fingers or hand amputated or complete lifetime banishment from anything connected with the computer industry, at least a kick in the bare butt by an disease infected foot.

IMO, the only way to combat this problem is by getting good security software on our own computers and learning how to keep it updated and operating properly, I too would like to see governments all over the world take action against hackers operating from their territory, but it's extremely improbable that such actions will actually make us much safer than we are now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Sponsored content




10PostSubject: Re: Computer messup   

Back to top Go down
 
Computer messup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: