Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin

26PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:56 pm

I did some Googling looking for material in English on Ce-O bonds and read several articles, but didn't find anything about the use of such chemicals against biological mind control, so i'm hoping you can supply more info yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
realikyBuilder
Admin

27PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Realityrebel wrote:
I did some Googling looking for material in English on Ce-O bonds and read several articles, but didn't find anything about the use of such chemicals against biological mind control, so i'm hoping you can supply more info yourself.

Si-O means "silicium oxyde" (silicium in its nano sized form) but the Si letters stunned me just the same :

" cerium oxyde "  may also be contracted to Ce-O and it's good fun that it sounds like a high corporake leaderz rank !

If you also read carefully my #25 and honsider the role of ionisation here's some info zhak may have been channeled :

as amazed az i may feel to learn abou zhese, i also remember abou some rebel ships in Star Peace ( X, B, and Y wing )
videogamez embeding a ion canon able to neutralize hi-tech electronic devices wizh a small and innofensive ionised glob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

28PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:36 am

Ionic state silver has been develloped allready
and is cheap and available on zhe market as Silver 100 :

listenning closely 2 the second half of this 2016 april 27 report from Dr Deagle +
various details gives hints that it may be an affordable way of internally ionising our whole body

http://www.deagle-network.com/the-nutrimedical-report-show-hour-two-wednesday-april-27th-2016/

Ordering Silver 100 Ionic Silver Complex

http://nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=4218
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

29PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:54 am

It looks to me from what I've read so far that Deagle is working with silver compounds, which I think are more toxic than similar cerium compounds, which IMO is an argument in favor of increasing cerium research.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

30PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:14 am

Realityrebel wrote:
It looks to me from what I've read so far that Deagle is working with silver compounds, which I think are more toxic than similar cerium compounds, which IMO is an argument in favor of increasing cerium research.

The accurate english translation of

"Protection contre l'ionisation : les verres dopés à l'oxyde de cérium sont protégés contre l'effet de solarisation du rayonnement ultraviolet et la radioactivité qui provoquent un effet d'ionisation et brise les liaisons pontantes Si-O."

iz

"Protection against ionisation : cerium enriched glasses are protected against the solarising effect from ultra violet rays and the radioactivity wich ( both combined ) provoke a ionising effect and break Si-O links "

So cerium is an anti-ionisation agent and 7th stage implants may be nano-cerium coated

In the X-OR performance channelings,
the bad characters are called "the Cerex" (cerium kings)

zhe name " X-OR " seemz in itself a codename for a physical cerium bypassing agenk,
yek i do remember Deagle wizdom zhak the solution 2 our issuesz iz nah a technical one, ikz zpirikual o?e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

31PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Tue May 10, 2016 1:52 pm

Anozher idea from the Goldeneye 64 possible channeling in the Janus Base "Control" level :

deviate a fully shielded yet identified satellite's orbit or from any rotational axis (its yaw in zhe game)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

32PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Sat May 14, 2016 9:40 am

When an abominable psychic smell roams some of its smells,
i watch out for one of the Lord who planned massive Hum burning and smoking operations

France actual politics haven't evaded 7th physico - mind control discreet implantation
and this may be amusing some or a source of banal stupidity but we should nah accustomom
ourselves to the " merry go round " of some of our politics in charge while Dagon strategy of
" best peace preserving by preparing wars " using discreet technological means is still operational & haz nah handled yek

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

33PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Sat May 14, 2016 12:41 pm

realikyBuilder wrote:
When an abominable psychic smell roams some of its smells,
i watch out for one of the Lord who planned massive Hum burning and smoking operations

France actual politics haven't evaded 7th physico - mind control discreet implantation
and this may be amusing some or a source of banal stupidity but we should nah accustomom
ourselves to the " merry go round " of some of our politics in charge while Dagon strategy of
" best peace preserving by preparing wars " using discreet technological means is still operational & haz nah handled yek

I've always felt that peace needs to be waged with the same level of struggle and risk used in making war. This involves extensive social and economic interaction between ordinary citizens of all of the states involved. The Information Revolution is now making this progressively easier, by empowering individuals and small private organizations more than it does governments and big corporations, and a lot of the upheavals that are now going on in the world are actually signs that this is working.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

34PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Sat May 14, 2016 1:52 pm

RR #33 : " I've always felt that peace needs to be waged with the same level of struggle and risk used in making war. This involves extensive social and economic interaction between ordinary citizens of all of the states involved. The Information Revolution is now making this progressively easier, by empowering individuals and small private organizations more than it does governments and big corporations, and a lot of the upheavals that are now going on in the world are actually signs that this is working. "

Yez bozh lask gen technology ( good willed & intented or not )
& zhe Informashom Evolushom are doing whak you describe and have always felt

If your french were az good az your english you would also feel
this guy's psychic activiky is still indicating Dagon is counting on him
to work by any disingenious, deceifull or guillefull means remaining potencially available

Zo this should just remember uz not to be too much like entertaining cicadas while red ants minions
have and are still crafting (akually felt ) trains zhak would lead anyone to any present or future asinine deceit holes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

35PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Sun May 15, 2016 9:36 am

RB, #34:

IMO, people who are fighting to build a true civilization on Earth will always come out on top as long as we keep our minds on these two truths that Paul Simon sang so many yearts ago:

I have squandered my resistance
For a pocketful of mumbles,
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest."

and

In the clearing stands a boxer,
And a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders
Of ev'ry glove that laid him down
And cut him till he cried out
In his anger and his shame,
"I am leaving, I am leaving."
But the fighter still remains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3LFML_pxlY
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

36PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Mon May 16, 2016 11:50 am

To ourzelvez and any mind control organisation future trouble it seem wize 2
recall the french and EU legislation on terrorism, identity falsification and phishing

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9gislation_sur_le_terrorisme

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usurpation_d%27identit%C3%A9

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hame%C3%A7onnage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

37PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:15 pm

The Abomination Lord (Eric C****I) DOES HAVE informations
about the 7th stage physico mind controlers & probably the command base access

His unmistakable voice appeared through
Hyper Lady DB Ankarez voice last year in
october while we she was phone calling someone
i heard it very well and was very shoked about it. He should be questionned about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

38PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:24 pm

A nano tech implant can be mobile and move itself
throughout the body : it can pass all the way through the organs,
the blood, the brain, anywhere and even gettin out and back in the body,
going back to its destination of utility : nano tech gears, complete motors, wheels,
these things exist and are functional since many, many year. I read articles about these being
functional when i was 18 yo and suscribed & reading the "Science & Vie" serious scientific review

So if a brain only or partial body scan is made in very secret circumstances. it
will not detect anything : again this is a serious public issue and i've registered detailed legal
complaints about it for all the trouble it caused, in case of a healing recovery act withou sinceriky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

39PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:06 pm

I've just started watching a 2013 conference featuring
Mr Alim Louis Benabid starting to develop a mechanistic & physical
underskanding of " pleasure " in  " life " and its " anomalies " : i've only watched
the first 8 min as i want to write the info below fast  2 receive fast adwice to act

http://www.philosophies.tv/chroniques.php?id=793

since yesterday i have negative impression
honcerning Hyper Lady DB Ankarez being either receiving strong localised physical pressures
or being surgically modified by a lower back - pelvis zone modification ; also an extreme left brain act

Brain, intimate organs and chastity
are not domains for a mechanistic experiment and modifications

Righ now it would be a 7th stage theocratic physico mind control
real error to work any sort of physical havoc on my bride' sacral & sacred body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

40PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:18 am

Pr Alim Louis Benabid is a french member of the advisory board
of the mostly Swiss organisation "TheBrainForum" : will they help ?

http://thebrainforum.org/about/our-people

Read the profile of the US - Swiss, Dr Tej Tadi, Ceo of Mind Maze
ken give usz some idea abou what was developped and how 2 proceed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

41PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:29 am

realikyBuilder wrote:
Pr Alim Louis Benabid is a french member of the advisory board
of the mostly Swiss organisation "TheBrainForum" : will they help ?

http://thebrainforum.org/about/our-people

Read the profile of the US - Swiss, Dr Tej Tadi, Ceo of Mind Maze
ken give usz some idea abou what was developped and how 2 proceed

I'm sure people from these organizations read here and on RS occasionally, so I see no reason for us to get into direct contact.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

42PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:44 am

Honezkly doez zhak kind of nek
look adapked 2 cheaply and comforkably handle anywhere zhe
personalised / tailored 7th scage physico mind control of Hyper Lady DB Amekarez ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

43PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:09 pm

rb,#2: That's a great pict! It's easy to picture one of Siggy's procine friends walking into that net, gorging on candy, and when he turns to leave, finds out that the entrance is no long there, and he now belongs to a farmer who will eventually say, "Praise the Lard and pass the Bacon!"

Back to top Go down
regmelocco

44PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:25 am

I think this is very important and well summarized:

"Shaver's advice was to ask whatever Teros (his name for the IC) you are in contact with to break the connections to whatever physical props the Deros (Theocrats) are using to do mind control and harrassment. The most important thing to remember is something Shaver never figured out but Ray Palmer did was that the physical aspects are just focusing devices and the real power always comes from outside. So they should always be left in place and just ignored, while the real battle is fought on the psychic level. And they always disappear on their own very soon anyway."

This is what I proceeded to do after reading this, and I was looking for this message again to reply but that was not to happen until now...

I hesitated to call them implants - but for lack of a better term, it will do. Chips as well.
I submit that there may be three categories of implants:
1. Some may be only psychic-energetic. You can feel it in your own energy system and certainly the results of how energy circulates. Sometimes mediums see various folks being attached to your chakras for instance, but the case is never that simple. You can say many addictions are Theocratic implants - with some sense of a figurative language. Or certain cases of "possession" - I include "gurus" talking through you when you should form your own opinion - many times these have a distinct place in the body-mind system and if you seriously voice your intention to close the channel you can turn them off like unfriendly radio broadcasts.
2. Some "chips" are not electronic chips but there are definite alterations in your body, mystifying doctors. Spots, boils, centers of inflammation etc. Some people think there are always parasites or heavy metals or asbestos behind these tangible phenomena (e.g. Canadian doctor-healer Hulda Clarke who reached important results with electric therapy and herbs but her theories are highly materialistic about these things).
3. real chips (electronic), which are not ver frequent IMHO and mostly benign. I see the future use of the NET for example with a physical implant and typing with your mind soon.
My dog does have a chip but these are far less common than conspiracy theories and films suggest. The easiest are simply for location - however it remains to be seen what they can do with people in an electronic shadow. Nevertheless, the technology is developing year by year. The main problem now with using nanotech for sending messages or collecting data is cost. Israel has been a research leader recently as far as I recall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

45PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:48 am

reg, #44

re: "I hesitated to call them implants - but for lack of a better term, it will do. Chips as well. I submit that there may be three categories of implants:
1. Some may be only psychic-energetic. You can feel it in your own energy system and certainly the results of how energy circulates. Sometimes mediums see various folks being attached to your chakras for instance, but the case is never that simple. You can say many addictions are Theocratic implants - with some sense of a figurative language. Or certain cases of "possession" - I include "gurus" talking through you when you should form your own opinion - many times these have a distinct place in the body-mind system and if you seriously voice your intention to close the channel you can turn them off like unfriendly radio broadcasts."

I would separate this one into two sub-categories: "possession" phenomena in which a complete astral soul links with the victim, and "mental virus" phenomena which involve the implant of a piece of software in the physical mind that can tap information as it's being stored in the brain and relay it by telepathy, or do many off the other things a virus does in a regular computer.

re: "2. Some 'chips' are not electronic chips but there are definite alterations in your body, mystifying doctors. Spots, boils, centers of inflammation etc. Some people think there are always parasites or heavy metals or asbestos behind these tangible phenomena (e.g. Canadian doctor-healer Hulda Clarke who reached important results with electric therapy and herbs but her theories are highly materialistic about these things)."

I believe this phenomenon is the most common form of implant, and has been used throughout history to produce magical cursing and healing. It operates by altering the DNA in certain body cells to produce a specific bio-chemical reaction, and can be either localized to produce (or get rid of) a boil, etc., or generalized in the bloodstream to cause or cure diseases such as diabetes or AIDS. I don't think it works in tandem with parasites or chemical agents but produces similar affects so the two can be mistaken for one another. And I don't think these kind of implants can be used to gather information or do mind control.

re: "3. real chips (electronic), which are not very frequent IMHO and mostly benign. I see the future use of the NET for example with a physical implant and typing with your mind soon.
My dog does have a chip but these are far less common than conspiracy theories and films suggest. The easiest are simply for location - however it remains to be seen what they can do with people in an electronic shadow. Nevertheless, the technology is developing year by year. The main problem now with using nanotech for sending messages or collecting data is cost. Israel has been a research leader recently as far as I recall."

I tend to agree with everything you just said. Physical chipping is still in its infancy, and my Guides don't believe that earthly scientists have already made major breakthroughs in this area that are in use but are successfully being kept secret. Even though an ordinary X-ray wouldn't reveal what such a chip DID, it would still reveal that it was THERE, and people would be surgically removing and displaying them, which hasn't happened, except for a few hoaxes that have been debunked.

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

46PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 pm

In his 2010 Nexus talk, Deagle talk about the production of billions
of nanotechnological implants per year since 2002 : i don't know how these
implants are conceived but i suspect some are simple, autonomous and automated, working
by the mean of brain programs and physical brain effects functions that are regularly updated ,
while some, such as Hyper Lady DB Ankarez implant, are designed specifically for one or certain
kind of individuals and require various teams of physical & mind controlers behind operating them

i have zhe impression zhack a lot of these implants don't work as planned or don't work at all,
or the whole populations would actually be entirely physico - mind controled : some help from ozher civilizationz iz probably operakimg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

47PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:02 am

Edit 2 my #46 :

the production started in 1999 at a rate of 1 billion of implants per year

zhe name of the road leading 2 the old US mind control base " Garbage Dump road "
is quite frightening and yek should alzo reassure people abou zhe worlwide sikuation that has
a LOT OF tedious chaos but iz nah zhe huge abomination ik could be if zhere weren'k major good securiky

Dr Deagle Tranformashon Nexxuz 3 ( info ak 2:00 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6T7H19vED4

Back to top Go down
View user profile
regmelocco

48PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:09 am

As I said before, I don't think the majority of these implants are either physical or intentional on the part of humans. That said, something exists but I see humanity far more still in a chaotic, irrational phase to implement such a huge plan. We can say that if you are living in the spirit world for decades, you certainly have the time to do stuff like that, plus the amassed Theocratic energies are more than what one spirit can do for a lifetime. I think Deagle is a little bit paranoid, and makes a convincing case out of many casual observations, but the end result is still questionable. As with many people of a paranoid mindset, there is frequently something interesting or substantial in his theories, but the whole point of starting to think onwards from the War in Heaven tilt is that
1. abusive and manipulative energies do exist, but
2. they are mostly in the astral sphere, not as intelligence services, and IMHO living beings who are influenced by them for profit or power simply do not understand the basics of long-term thinking - karma. I do think intelligence services can be quite malevolent and display an unbelievable collective cruelty - see the remaining KGB staff that populates and rules some of Eastern Europe. But they are neither intelligent enough, nor are they organized enough - except for a few rare negative peaks of history such as the final years of Nazi Germany or the Soviet story.

This question is like the existence of physical UFO people on Earth - something exists out there, and there are mysteries, it is easy to draw the conclusion that physical ships are out there and governments conceal it, but spiritual people do not take it literally. Carl Jung believed that the UFO phenomenon many people told him about towards the end of his life is a potent collective symbol, though as a scientist he was not excluding the idea of other life forms visiting us some time.

Physical implants would have been found long ago by X-rays etc.

On the other hand, I don't look down upon people who still believe in conspiracy theories - I myself have been through that. Perhaps it is a phase of the Information Society we are developing into. An exotic belief will galvanize your neurotransmitters like having an extra cup of coffee... What is more, some people who are willing to experiment with that sort of thinking have a lot of deeper stability at another level. That is why they are willing to experiment. For years I believed physical implants installed by governments could be true (though I was never sure - and I was usually more convinced of this late at night or when I had a lack of sleep). After long reflection and hard data coming in through the comings and goings of recent human history, such as the narratives of the former Soviet state or the painstaking historical research on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the end of the Holocaust...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
regmelocco

49PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Come to think about it, these days I have something like a developing defence mechanism. It is a peculiar sort of silence that came to me - first time since years - when I contemplated the future developments possible on this planet. Most of all, the telepathy that could come to reality in a later phase (hope we stay alive, some of us at least). It will come through silence, not codes. Yet I do not dispute the importance of codes - from the words of Buddha to WiH or this forum - somehow talk comes to whispers and silent suggestions.

Art - especially the nonfigurative, abstract kind - has also affected me this way if it was interesting. It does not have to have a great content from an art critic's POV - and I grew up among artists.

Also, quiet walks or sitting on a train and window-watching. (As long as you have your ticket validated.)
Also walking my dog. I was not a dog person but I started to learn from this smart animal - at times I have a thought that we two could be in telepathic contact. I live in a densely populated area so I have to take her on a leash most of the time. Sometimes my dog reacts right away - she pulls far gentler. To appreciate this you must know that my dog grew up in a country yard, at times wandering around the village, but for seven years out of her ten years of life, she had never been on a leash.

I think many pets have this screening or protective ability for humans. Cats certainly do.
Plus many beings are smarter when you believe in their possible smartness. I did go through idealizing some animals and wrongly believing that they were in concert when they were really not.

I have always believed in telepathic abilities except I very rarely experienced them myself.

These days it happens more frequently that I think of someone and they call or they confirm later that they also thought about me.

If many of us are developing towards telepathy anyway, what is the sense of microchips and all?

However, back to the thread subject, I think you develop silence and nourish it and then some amount of telepathy can break through. Not before.

So my advice would be to cultivate a lot of inner silence, communicate with some beings that are safe to communicate with - cats and dogs are safe to try. Babies are also great from this point of view. And you will be screened with thicker and thicker fog of protection - in a positive sense, think about rainy vapor that surrounds a plant leaf, or an octopus that surrounds itself with 'ink."

So curiously enough, one countermeasure to psychic implants could be where thoughts of telepathy could lead.
And if I interpret RR's words correctly in an important post above referring to the Shaver mysteries, you can deactivate physical or semiphysical things by human software.

I do have this experience now. It is like I thought my computer had a hardware problem because I could not watch films with my favorite headset any more. I told my IT helper and I was disappointed when he was just fixing the software and removing hardware warranty. Then we installed Windows 10 and suddenly the same headset was working in the same jack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

50PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:28 pm

Reg #48 & #49 :

deafening silence moments around me and where i go
is something both bad intended doers and good hearked people
do, each for real Hum reasons. It's been zhak way since i starked
writting with SR & promoting zhe RS yuku forum on the streets in 2009 / 2012

nano tech implant & physical and mind control technology
is well referenced here on RRFM and on other french and english
semi mainstream news and public individuals web sites for all sort of application :
for motor impairements repair for exemple but also for physical and mind control tracking,
harrassment and cohercion on whistleblowers amd people carrying revolutionary / critic messagez

REMEMBERING of zhe continuous extreme bad vibes and messages projected on me and about me,
& on Hyper Lady DB Amekarez and about her since the end of 2014 til now, and remembering all i
learned abou her grea zpirigh, plus the painfull experiences of verbal, non verbal, mental, spiriual
and physical experiences approved az facual and lies free ( not reported by bad intended sources )

iz more imcoeurquand zhen last century's speculation on unrelated subjects :
i'm not sure about classical x-rays being able to make the nano - sized implants visible : qualified docz know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

51PostSubject: Re: Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry   

Back to top Go down

Handling the 7th stage physico-mind control circuitry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next