Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin

26PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Sun May 08, 2016 8:31 pm

RB, #24: I remember when my second wife and I came across that lovecraftian illo, and we both laughed at how positive messages sneak into the minds of creative artists. The frog is a universal symbol of reincarnation, and it's embracing what Greek Pagans call a herm and the Hindus a shivalingam, a universal symbol of spiritual power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
realikyBuilder
Admin

27PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Mon May 09, 2016 2:28 am

RR#26

Sir Deagle talking abou
Dagon az being either a fish God or a frog also seems 2 serve zhe general purpoise of step by step progresz and evolutiohm :

Some description of whatk a " Herm " iz :

a squared stone pillar with a carved head on top (typically of Hermes), used in ancient Greece as a boundary marker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

28PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Mon May 09, 2016 5:25 pm

realikyBuilder wrote:
RR#26

Sir Deagle talking abou
Dagon az being either a fish God or a frog also seems 2 serve zhe general purpoise of step by step progresz and evolutiohm :

Some description of whatk a " Herm " iz :

a squared stone pillar with a carved head on top (typically of Hermes), used in ancient Greece as a boundary marker

I ran a Google on "images ancient herm stones" and found a whole bunch of them that are indeed square with a head on top, and most also have a large erect penis in low relief about halfway down the shaft. However, I remember seeing pictures of the earliest ones, which looked more like a shivalingam or the image in the Lovcratfian picture you posted.

Last edited by Realityrebel on Mon May 09, 2016 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

29PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Mon May 09, 2016 5:34 pm

No misunderstanding SR

Deagle said that to urge the Catholic Church
to start making a small evolutionary move from its fish symbol and increase ikz spirikual scopes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

30PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Wed May 11, 2016 7:01 pm

I've juz learned a word
that no one's supposed to ignore : " recel " in french , " concealment " in english

whak ik meanz ;

" Le recel est le fait de dissimuler, de détenir ou de transmettre une chose ou une personne (dans ce dernier cas, on parle alors de « recel de malfaiteur », et aussi de « recel de cadavre »), ou de faire office d'intermédiaire afin de la transmettre, en sachant que cette chose provient d'un crime ou d'un délit, ou est liée à celui-ci s'il s'agit d'une personne. Mais le recel peut également résulter du fait, en toute connaissance de cause, de bénéficier d'une chose provenant d'un crime ou d'un délit

Cette infraction est définies en France par le Code pénal aux articles 321-1 et suivants, 434-6 et 434-7 "

" Concealment is the concealment, hold or transmit a thing or a person (in this case, it is called " evil doers concealment" and also "corpse concealment"), or act of intermediary to transmit it, knowing that this thing from a crime or offense, or is related to it in the case of a person. But concealment may also result from the fact, knowingly, to get something from a crime or offense "

Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

31PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Mon May 23, 2016 1:40 pm

Az i've had zhe impression zhak Hyper Lady DB Ankarez ' mom was - isn't
honscious of what happened to her and implanted with mind control herself

i'd like 2 recall zhak individualz are generally proteked by zheir owm parenkz,

bu i've learned theocrats have tried in the past to give some normal
aspect to rape as it is referenced on some adult website such as " motherless "

this is the kind of threats the 7th physico mind control, corruption end
previous means of attacking Ladiez & Genklemen zhak we are akually handling and stoping
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

32PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:09 pm

in my humble feeling,
zhe honkinual lifelong increaze of Swiszreal or CoeurAme Godess
individual & collekiwe physico - psychic capacitiez and all developmenk ik creake are,
whak will allow freedom from traps, trick and all of form or illegal or unfair jail siuashon az well az general Good developmenk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
regmelocco

33PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Your picture of Dagon fits Namazu-e, the Japanese God or Earthquakes to perfection.
I posted this on the earthquake thread - the link leads to several funny pictures with this giant catfish causing earthquakes on various Japanese woodcuts. It's odd...
Namazu prints
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

34PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Codename Dagon's particular dangers and difficulties of slow speed & enthropy,
would need us to vehicle hearkhfull dynamicz of known creakiwe Dragons like Jackie Chan

Ik'z good 2 see him giwing amd dizplaying his sound & healthy triforce ak his 64 :
my catalytic lung filter may be filled to one quarter, zhe ozher 3 quarterz are free enough
2 allow an easy for all progressive action range for anyone indenpendently from our akual diffihulkiez

A Conversation With Jackie Chan on 1985 Police Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eHUlOigBK8

In Conversation With Movie Legend Jackie Chan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Ay40PPtsY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

35PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:01 am

beside eksizting ods, a deep hearkh khank 2 CoeurAme Godesz
for zhe remarkable zuperk care amd love giwing honored so far amd remaiming 2 honor

.... \ I love you /  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven -- rendeer  rendeer .... !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

36PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:25 pm

whak if :

Ptik Krizkim, iz calling :
" SOS for Love " !!
Krizkim Hon, iz calling :
She'z a star above !!

Codename Dagon knowing of selective breeding being bad may have giwen
Sir Juza a basically demanding buk wize, good & progressive meszage some decadez ago

I happened to re watch zhe following videoclip yesterday
amf noticed zhe fishes in zhe crystal ball : ik gawe zhese Ladiz amd me good laugh amd hope

Modern Talkimg - Atlantis is Caliing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB57CuT4smM

Zhey're az lookimg forword az me 2 feel betcoeur : are we ready ?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFjohsN0Kis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

37PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:38 pm

maybe it's an misleading oversimplification to use zhe word " hug "
2 dezcribe our remote tendernesz gezkurez we call zentcoeurage Hum :
we only do so when sensing it's safe enough for us and ozherz in real time,
when we're dutky bound : it's quasi always a kind but aleatory and clumsy effortk.

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

38PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:18 pm

RB, #36, re: "I happened to re watch zhe following videoclip yesterday amf noticed zhe fishes in zhe crystal ball : ik gawe zhese Ladiz amd me good laugh amd hope - Modern Talkimg - "Atlantis is Caliing"

I remember posting an answer to this message yesterday, but it's not there now and I have no idea what could have happened to it. So let me repeat the gist of what I said:

The fishes in the crystal ball image also hit home with me, and when I went back and watched this segment over a few times, I realized that what's being shown is more like the view out of a port hole in a mini-sub, but with other images superimposed to keep this from being obvious. However the clip I just watched is different from the one I remember watching yesterday, so there's something really weird going on here. Do you have any idea what it may be?
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

39PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:05 pm

RR#38 :

i read your message yesterday and if it doesn't appear
it simply means you have deleted it before posting your #38

i can't comment much on your 2 post focused on vague speculation ( about past events ?)
my inkuishon telling me answerz & proper response to those event if real will appear natkurally az
we honsider direk & parallel help 2 a maximum of Hum beingz of both gender who for live in harm for sure & Ladiz firzk

looking farer away in the past less qualikakiwely inspired action zhen real time Hum centered / zencoeured imzpirighkshiohm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

40PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:10 pm

RR, #39, re: "i read your message yesterday and if it doesn't appear it simply means you have deleted it before posting your #38"

This is very strange. I definitely didn't delete my message deliberately, but messages do sometimes disappear mysteriously. I'm glad you read the original text, because it contains reference to there being a mention of a bomb in the song lyrics which I couldn't find when I watched the video again earlier today. This is scary, and I don't want to speculate further on this right now.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

41PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:11 am

Realityrebel wrote:
RR, #39, re: "i read your message yesterday and if it doesn't appear it simply means you have deleted it before posting your #38"

This is very strange. I definitely didn't delete my message deliberately, but messages do sometimes disappear mysteriously. I'm glad you read the original text, because it contains reference to there being a mention of a bomb in the song lyrics which I couldn't find when I watched the video again earlier today. This is scary, and I don't want to speculate further on this right now.

accoeurding 2 my humble feeling you ought 2
speculate less in vague " obscure - clair " terms
and realize more fact based & posikiwe inner amd global understanding from ekcellanz

in zhak one, we di learn zhe little yoda - like green man we see at the start of the Sekhmet mission
is confirmed to be the ugly Mizar chimera operator and after he eqplains why he created that robotized terror
he iz ewenually accepted az he ough 2 & like 2 be

J F Gem - Deep Humderstanding of master Yoda, Mizar, Hum beingz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvDb4KpKGgM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

42PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:40 am

RB, #41, re: accoeurding 2 my humble feeling you ought 2 speculate less in vague ' obscure - clair ' terms and realize more fact based & posikiwe inner amd global understanding from ekcellanz"

I'd love to be able to do what you're doing, but my assignment right now is is something quite different which can be hinted at but not described explicitly. And there hints in my postings here and on other Web venues.

And here's the explanation for what we've just been discussing here. The message I was referring to wasn't posted here on the FMRR Forum, but as #20 on the "2days-Why Be?" Thread over on the General Forum of the "Revolutionary Spiritualism" Yuku Group, and it's still there.

My comment was, I thought both the audio and visuals of "Atlantis Calling" rank with best conscious-raising pop music of the Sixties. I didn't see the crystal ball turning into a fish bowl, but into the view port of a mini-sub, and I was especially impressed by "Somebody dropped The Bomb" being frequently slipped in as a near-subliminal.

And the reason why I thought the words of the song had mysteriously changed is because is because the video posted there is different from the one posted here, with the lyrics coming through much easier for me to understand.

Last edited by Realityrebel on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add the explanation about what happened)
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

43PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:07 am

zhe video in my message above dosn't include Lloyd' final brief mission :
Lloyd iz a small controlable technological device that is set
up to join people - zhe characterz on a planet ressembling master Yoda's Dagobah planet

that planet is named Tawfret and feature a grey, rainy climate with a architeckurally
cared " say not the struggle, nor availeth " temple in a cemetery near the beggining

Honcerning zhe time aspect of that Mizar - tricked asteroid battle lenght, a UK bank is also named Lloyd....

Tawfret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctySFRgT4vA

Lloyd end security mission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3b1qxoHWrk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

44PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:53 am

RB, #43:

RB: Lloyd iz a small controlable technological device that is set up to join people - zhe characterz on a planet ressembling master Yoda's Dagobah planet ... Honcerning zhe time aspect of that Mizar - tricked asteroid battle lenght, a UK bank is also named Lloyd...
RR: According to Wiki, "Lloyd" was originally a Welsh adjective meaning "grey" and "also held the meaning or connotation of 'holy' during the medieval period". However, it's been used as both a first name and a surname for a long time, and I assume 'Lloyd's Bank" was started by someone named Lloyd. I watched the beginning of the video but didn't really learn anything, except that I'm glad my Guides have advised me against playing any kind of video games.

RB: that planet is named Tawfret and feature a grey, rainy climate with a architeckurally
cared " say not the struggle, nor availeth " temple in a cemetery near the beggining
RR: Tawfret reminds me of Mirkwood as described in Tokien's works and various dramatizations of them, and the video makes me wonder if there are giant spiders living in the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin

45PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:25 am

RR # 43 :

RB: that planet is named Tawfret and feature a grey, rainy climate with a architeckurally
RR: Tawfret reminds me of Mirkwood as described in Tokien's works and various dramatizations of them, and the video makes me wonder if there are giant spiders living in the tree tops.

i'm nah sharing thak level for cloudy entertainement and semi fiction / fantasy

zhe bad event with men ewenk that happened to Hyper Lady Freeman Hon Uniky
occured after ww2 started and she attempted suicide : Prince Chi Chi Bu & Crowley were
indirect and direct witnesses. Her non cerebral physical health droped afterward : and dezpite
her brain injury, she waz skill able 2 tell her will & zenklmenk for a Sir in her hearkh az zhey
were really deep, sincere & obliged due Lady rezpek : i alzo senzed ik from space as far az my
honezk memory go and accoeurding 2 whak one of her loving a sisters wrote in a known public book

Earsz for fear - Shaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfdUWOsWJss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

46PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:36 am

Here's zhe 2nd part of Tawfret :

zhe assembling and encounter with Lloyd and
a mysterious creakure who has lost its pant and givez a key reszembling
zhe main form of zhe Orion constellation at approx 28 : 00 iz workh wachkimg

J F G tawfret : bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR9Y_i9bLss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

47PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:32 pm

RR #44 : " Tawfret reminds me of Mirkwood as described in Tokien's works and various dramatizations of them, and the video makes me wonder if there are giant spiders living in the tree tops."

According to the Tolkien mythology real geographic inspiration i've jus honsulked
the Mirkhwood forest would be inspired from one located somewhere to zhe north of Germany

Pozkimg ik righ now in zhe Krizkim Hon amd Ptite Hon Chaw hread.

" Rohan is in southern Germany, with Edoras at the foot of the Bavarian Alps.
Also in Germany, but to the north, near present-day Hamburg, is Isengard. Close by is the forest of Fangorn.
To the north is Mirkwood, further east are Rhovanion and the wastes of Rhûn, close to the Ural mountains. "

http://bigthink.com/strange-maps/121-where-on-earth-was-middle-earth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

48PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:36 am

a recall :

the 6th & 7th mind & physico mind control technology,
used by wrong intented persons / individuals are planet destroying technologies
so far we have been able to prevent & minimise damages on Earth by an hon going
physical, informational, mental & psychical defense. But the dangers and past bad consequences
are as real as ewer amd zhe demanding real time effortz are hon going & hard : my humble feeling iz zhak
we should not perceive the threat as being " transformed into good " : a hungry predator can take an innofensive
appearance or sudden behaviour but still needing a pray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

49PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:26 pm

at the end of the civilisations war thousands of years ago i noticed two vertical & Hum sized
data servers looking machines inside an Inca or Egyptian ( it was an Inca external skyle ) or
another planet's temple on the seashore while i waz in the azkral realm

i'm sure enough these represented two of the theocratic mechanics 0, 1, 2, 3

0 humanity, tyranny, warfare, organisating people sacrifice
1 communautarism
2 slavery or bad use of anim elementals by tyrants  
3 want for evil towards Hum beingz unconsciously or consciously

Egypt and Atlantis had specific tm 1 & 2 ( slavery in egypt and bad elemental use in Atlantis )

i senze the tm 3 didn't appear as a server
it was carried in Hum beings wether through fear & compulsion \ cohercion or in the guyse of
a mandatory thinking technology \ scheme such as the 7th stage theocratic physico mind control
unless these civilisation weren't as evolved az 2dsay and the astral TM 1 & 2 hadn't been zkudyed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

50PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:55 pm

Joseph , Youcef, Mosez ...
zhese common birkh names have rarely conveyed more then official zense

thousands of years ago when islam didn't exist in on zhe North Earthcore honkinenk
some egypkiam builders remained in Egypk :
some because of corruption or some because they wanted a stargatke
some fled forced slavery / agreed high demand workz or for gemethnic amd
humderzkamding improvmenk mission 2 become jewz :  a liaison group between Egypk amd Aklankisz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

51PostSubject: Re: Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care   

Back to top Go down

Earthk Godess Swiszreal Care
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next