Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Holds Barred forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin

1PostSubject: No Holds Barred forum   Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:52 pm

zhe RRFM forum was created in the end of 2015
and before that date most present members where posting on te NHB forum since the summer 2014
when the activity on the revolutionary spiriualism forum was small in 2013
we posted on an individualy hosted group ( without GNS, Sigmundivarsson, PhilipWaley & Patty then ) until SR started NHB

my " God How Beautifull I " & " Antares Security I " are there az well az zohm ozherz : 2 verify any doubt, timeline & understanding claims

noholdsbarreddiscussion.yuku.com/forums/78?page=10#.V-h3WYiLS00

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

2PostSubject: Re: No Holds Barred forum   Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:14 am

" The trick on the Word "

1zk time i publicly wrote on zhe incoeurnek abou zhe great secret " Hum " i realised  
on november / december 2014 by my own effortkz despite constant wrong & bad compulsion

it's strange zhak i opened up zhe public discussion below on april 18 2015,
10 days before Hyper Lady DB Ankarez was brain implanted 7th physical mind control devices

http://noholdsbarreddiscussion.yuku.com/reply/13572/The-Trick-On-The-Word#reply-13572

Some of the innumerous complete lies of all sorts concerning my actions in the last years :

" Love, Sex, Discipline " & " Lies Debunking "

http://noholdsbarreddiscussion.yuku.com/search/topic/topic/879#.V_Tk8eWLS01

http://noholdsbarreddiscussion.yuku.com/topic/458/Love-Sex-Discipline#.V_Toc-WLS00

what i liked in the first song of this thread was of course NOT anal practice i don't do
ik'z zhe notion of self teaching /\ learning intimake akiohm: amd i did ik alone not having
hearthfully, willfully seeked or accepted ANY touch or entry in ANY intimate new relationship
despite meeting indiwidualz, hesitating and real needz : a lie was even written on that thread...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
realikyBuilder
Admin

3PostSubject: Re: No Holds Barred forum   Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:24 pm

we posted no major inpurtemp messages on the 2013-2014 private forum weboftruth.org
Regmelocco was active enough and we discussed abou various subjects with him : i remember
i posted about Jesus in San Francisco and zhe Humderdome hardcore music being ekcellenk art by made people loving him : SR had very wrong feelings for that music he didn't like and i argue and prezenked my decoeurmined zenkimenk amd grief for SG1.

Do you remember SR when i asked you many time to join you in SF Bay Area two monthes
after i met Hyper Lady DB Ankarez in april 2014 ? she entertained the idea despite her intuition about you being " a crazy harm doing, pokencially bad intentioned man " yet she wanted zhak voyage and we had zhe means : we had to bear you repeated refusal motivated by IC strategy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

4PostSubject: Re: No Holds Barred forum   Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:12 am

RB, #3: I vaguely remember everything you just described, and at that time I was undergoing major upheavals involving my physical health, dirtside social environment, and on-line activities. Looking back, I mostly remember depending on my Guides more than I even had before to guide my IC agent activities, and from my present perspective, it looks like both you and I made the right decisions without ever understanding what was actually going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Sponsored content

5PostSubject: Re: No Holds Barred forum   

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1