Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 How should we react to Trump as President?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

26PostSubject: Re: How should we react to Trump as President?   Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:09 am

Yesterday evening, a few hours after I posted my #25 in this thread, some very interesting speculations about Donald Trump's physical and mental health started appearing on Twitter. They were posted by some of the journalists my instincts tell me know the most about "what really makes The Donald tick", and revolved around evidence that's now surfacing that Trump may be experiencing serious symptoms of the onset of Alzheimer's disease. It's well known that Trump's father contracted Alzheimer's late in his life and that the condition is hereditary, so such speculation isn't unreasonable.

And having Alzheimer's provides logical explanations for some of Trump's behavior during the last few years that doesn't otherwise make sense. It would explain why he's so secretive about his medical records and interactions with doctors, and why he's shown some weird behavior on the rare occasions when he's been interviewed in public during his campaign, such as his apparent disorientation during his debates with Hillary Clinton. It may also explain why Trump finally decided to get directly involved in politics after lurking in the wings for over twenty years: he may have decided, "I'd better act now or it may be too late." And above all, it explains why he always seems to be surrounded by his children and other close family members, as if he needed to protected against doing foolish things that would make him look mentally incompetent.

At this point, I'm hoping more information on this will surface soon, and will make further postings right away if it does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
regmelocco



Posts : 266
Points : 351
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-11-09

27PostSubject: Re: How should we react to Trump as President?   Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:02 am

Information and visions come about this tricky subject so quickly that it's hard to keep up...
I quickly re-read this thread too, and it seems likely to me that many people of progressive persuasion around the world would go through the same sort of self-examination and rerouting of basic ideas that we did over here.
#26 This seems likely now that you're saying it... It would explain some hidden lines in Indian astrology too. He's gotta have some kind of trouble for sure but so far all we see openly is that he would have to renounce part of his wealth control if he seriously means to be President. Though some conspiracy believers around me believe he is to be assassinated, I think that is highly unlikely from both the realistic POV - Secret Service etc. - and astrology. (Briefly, Jupiter - Guru - is a super good planet for him now, though Saturn means trouble but that will ease up after the end of January. June 21-October 23 is again rocky though. Jupiter's protective effect goes on until August, and it is not bad afterwards either.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
regmelocco



Posts : 266
Points : 351
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-11-09

28PostSubject: Re: How should we react to Trump as President?   Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:57 am

My second thought is that there was a brief TV series last summer I just watched - Braindead, with only 13 episodes - about how politics was changing in D.C. and how some of it remained the same. This was an excellent satirical show...
I sincerely wish you could see this though I know that you do not watch fictional shows as of late.
Even Trump appears in it as background TV.

Braindead imdb
Ironic, but the slurry and sly Republican senator is played by an actor of Middle Eastern descent, and the Democratic senator whose sister is the protagonist discovering the space bugs distorting effect upon Washington politics has an Italian name...

The Dem aide falls in love with the Republican aide and it's mutual but they taunt each other constantly.
Huge pieces of humor and unreality with excellent parodies of speech manners etc.
And the bearing point is the same as in our discussions: middle-of-the-road people would and could work together while the people who are infected with the bug are getting more and more partisan, extreme, warlike but deadened in other spheres of life. They characteristically bump into objects and there is a clever slightly paranoid Black character who figures out how the bugs communicate with each other and makes fun with that in the middle of Capitol Hill...

So there's a lot about how to mend brindges and how to stay in the middle, arguing at times but not being stuck at a dogmatical "preacher" position which the film attributes to the people working with only half their brains. Which is an obvious hyperbole, but there is something in it. After all, didn't Laurie Anderson quote William S. Burroughs:
LANGUAGE IS A VIRUS FROM OUTER SPACE...

Maybe this is an exception as it is strictly humorous, in a way fictional but not really - more like a new years sound parody which was done decades ago as a show genre with points to score and audience laughing.... I highly recommend Braindead, it is very relevant and I guess it is an IC inspiration...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

29PostSubject: Re: How should we react to Trump as President?   Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:58 am

reg, #27:

reg said: Information and visions come about this tricky subject so quickly that it's hard to keep up... I quickly re-read this thread too, and it seems likely to me that many people of progressive persuasion around the world would go through the same sort of self-examination and rerouting of basic ideas that we did over here.
RR's response: My best guess right now is that the political situation all over the real world is evolving so rapidly that it's fruitless for us to try to predict what is going to happen next. IMO, this is why both of us are now feeling inclined to write the extremely speculative analyses of these matters that we've both just produced. My answer to you in this message will be one of these efforts from me, and the other is the piece I just wrote over the last hour or so and will post as an independent thread called, "BLUE AMERICA?"

reg said: #26 This seems likely now that you're saying it... It would explain some hidden lines in Indian astrology too. He's gotta have some kind of trouble for sure but so far all we see openly is that he would have to renounce part of his wealth control if he seriously means to be President. Though some conspiracy believers around me believe he is to be assassinated, I think that is highly unlikely from both the realistic POV - Secret Service etc. - and astrology. (Briefly, Jupiter - Guru - is a super good planet for him now, though Saturn means trouble but that will ease up after the end of January. June 21-October 23 is again rocky though. Jupiter's protective effect goes on until August, and it is not bad afterwards either.)
RR's response: I have a strong psychic hunch right now that Donald Trump may have already been "neutralized" as a history-maker, and I will be very surprised if he is able to give an Inauguration speech on 1/20/17 as if he's still going to be President for the next four years. So I won't venture any speculations on this right now, but just wait to see what happens over the next three weeks.

reg, #28:

reg said: My second thought is that there was a brief TV series last summer I just watched - Braindead, with only 13 episodes - about how politics was changing in D.C. and how some of it remained the same. This was an excellent satirical show... I sincerely wish you could see this though I know that you do not watch fictional shows as of late. Even Trump appears in it as background TV.
RR's response: The reason my Guides don't want me to ever watch or read fiction of this sort is to prevent what they call "unnecessary mind pollution". They say I'm only barely capable of dealing with the false information I absorb just through my exposure to the news as it happens, and it would be really foolish to add more.

reg said: Braindead imdb... Ironic, but the slurry and sly Republican senator is played by an actor of Middle Eastern descent, and the Democratic senator whose sister is the protagonist discovering the space bugs distorting effect upon Washington politics has an Italian name... The Dem aide falls in love with the Republican aide and it's mutual but they taunt each other constantly. Huge pieces of humor and unreality with excellent parodies of speech manners etc. And the bearing point is the same as in our discussions: middle-of-the-road people would and could work together while the people who are infected with the bug are getting more and more partisan, extreme, warlike but deadened in other spheres of life. They characteristically bump into objects and there is a clever slightly paranoid Black character who figures out how the bugs communicate with each other and makes fun with that in the middle of Capitol Hill... So there's a lot about how to mend brindges and how to stay in the middle, arguing at times but not being stuck at a dogmatical "preacher" position which the film attributes to the people working with only half their brains. Which is an obvious hyperbole, but there is something in it. After all, didn't Laurie Anderson quote William S. Burroughs: LANGUAGE IS A VIRUS FROM OUTER SPACE... Maybe this is an exception as it is strictly humorous, in a way fictional but not really - more like a new years sound parody which was done decades ago as a show genre with points to score and audience laughing.... I highly recommend Braindead, it is very relevant and I guess it is an IC inspiration...
RR's response: I remember being exposed to lots of similar fiction between the late Seventies and 1993 as my Guides helped me achieve a long series of small (and a few large) breakthroughs about "the nature of spiritual reality". They made it very clear that I would have been completely unable to do this without massive amounts of help from my second and third wives, both of whom went completely insane during the process and never recovered. And looking back, I realize that I was just as crazy as they were. After I became a "celibate elder" in 1994, I gradually recovered a semblance of sanity, but I am no longer able to expose myself to any kind of what my Guides call "modern mythology" in the form of dramatic fiction. I simply can't identify with the events that are unfolding on my TV or computer screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
regmelocco



Posts : 266
Points : 351
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-11-09

30PostSubject: Re: How should we react to Trump as President?   Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Yes, and I am perfectly comfortable you having simply an outline of this witty show from my post or watch the preview. The essence is the tongue-in-cheek idea that space bugs eat half of the politicians brains and sometimes ordinary people too, and the infected contrive a conspiracy to set one human group against another until civilization breaks down and they can have a free go... but the symptom is almost like a partial dementia: they become extremely political, fanatical, loud and overbearing and secretly conniving to reach their goal. The Senators nourish Queens in their ears - both Reps and Dems. Normal people would still like to reach compromises and agreements. But the infected guys and gals will have non of it. They are out for an open war with cyber as well as conventional weapons.

This excellent series was stopped in mid-October I guess the sharpening election atmosphere has a lot to do with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

31PostSubject: Re: How should we react to Trump as President?   Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:51 pm

regmelocco wrote:
Yes, and I am perfectly comfortable you having simply an outline of this witty show from my post or watch the preview. The essence is the tongue-in-cheek idea that space bugs eat half of the politicians brains and sometimes ordinary people too, and the infected contrive a conspiracy to set one human group against another until civilization breaks down and they can have a free go... but the symptom is almost like a partial dementia: they become extremely political, fanatical, loud and overbearing and secretly conniving to reach their goal. The Senators nourish Queens in their ears - both Reps and Dems. Normal people would still like to reach compromises and agreements. But the infected guys and gals will have non of it. They are out for an open war with cyber as well as conventional weapons.

This excellent series was stopped in mid-October I guess the sharpening election atmosphere has a lot to do with it.

I'm surprised this show didn't get discussed more on Twitter, since it seems so relevant to what was going on IRL during the election. And I'm pretty sure that it won't get rerun in the USA as long as Trump & Co are in power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Sponsored content




32PostSubject: Re: How should we react to Trump as President?   

Back to top Go down
 
How should we react to Trump as President?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Trump for President, not crooked Hillary
» Worst. President. Ever… Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack Cements Obama Legacy as Complete Failure
» Dogeald Trump
» Polish President got in an accident
» Trump supporters drive over/park on graves at cemetary

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: