Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

God and Abortions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

1PostSubject: God and Abortions   Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:13 am

God and Abortions

HEADLINE

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

Hosea 13:13 The sorrows of a travailing woman shall come upon him: he is an unwise son; for he should not stay long in the place of the breaking forth of children. 14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

I told you that Father-God PLANNED to show the powers of darkness His entire FAMILY so they could understand why He needs vast amounts of territory for His children. This is because they accused God of being mean and stingy for denying them a territory of their own where they can exist with their contrary nature. They were not aware that they were created as “NEGATIVE TOOLS” to serve in the processing and perfecting of His created “products” (children). TWO –STEPS are PLANNED, (1) in the pit of hell in a face-off with devils on planet Earth, and (2) in Paradise where we are MADE OVER AGAIN and Father-God becomes the Clay Master. This was revealed specifically to Ezra (verse 44), the priest and prophet given that LIGHT, II Esdras 7:1- 15, (44), and 48-51.

As you know our FAMILY NUMBERS are so vast that they are like the “stars in multitude and the sand on the seashore”. The text in the Revelations 21:2 showing “Jerusalem coming down from Heaven as a bride adorned for her Husband”, is just a colorful way of revealing HOW GOD SHOWED DEVILS HIS ENTIRE FAMILY. They had already seen the mature “First Family” (24 children) before they were kicked out of Heaven. But those “holy seed” preserved in the “chamber of stars” as Mother’s “birth-water”, remained hidden from devils and our Mother Wisdom. We, “the buildings of Mother Zion created in Her womb”, are planted as “holy seed” in the clay soil of human wombs in the Potter’s field called planet Earth. God plants us in batches called generations in a random fashion. Each child gets a certain number of days to face-off with devils so that is strengths and weaknesses are exposed. This info is kept by the Scientist-Creator for the FIX-UP coming in STEP-TWO in Paradise. Our numbers are so VAST that all this time mankind has existed on planet Earth, God has been slowly and methodically emptying the contents of the chamber of stars so that devils can SEE HIS WHOLE Family. And we are the “buildings of Heavenly Zion” the City (Wife) of the Living God. We were created within Zion’s walls or Mother’s womb, Psalms 87, and Secrets of Enoch 25. So day after day, and year after year, and century after century all God has been doing is planting men on earth and removing them when their time expires just to SHOW DEVILS HIS FULL FAMILY. There are so many of us that He has to do this in many “batches”. This process is taking SO LONG because our NUMBERS ARE LIKE THE SAND ON THE SEASHORE. Each 24-hour day a few holy seed are planted in human wombs, and to make room for them a few men are also REAPED. Death is no-longer “the enemy” in the room. Planet Earth cannot hold all God’s children at one time. Room must be made for those to come by REMOVING some men from the planet. This is a NECESSISARY part of the PLAN.

Human DEATH is not an “enemy” in the way men are led to believe. It is “CIRCUMCISION” … a REQUIRED STEP for REMOVAL OF the “garment of skin” or flesh and blood. The flesh is made from clay, and “God cursed the ground” when Adam failed. No cursed thing can enter Holy Heaven necessitating the removal process. Think of this as a butterfly leaving its cocoon to fly away. In the case for man, God “draws us” to Paradise for STEP-TWO. It is like REAPED WHEAT taken to the “Barn of Heaven”.

Circumcision

Circumcision of man, the REAPING, comes in many ways and forms. All the ways men have met death in human history are all the ways Father-God employs to achieve SON-SON RISE. Recall Father’s sense of humor toward Mother Zion. I mentioned “the old lady that lived in a shoe, who had so many children she did not know what to do”. Planet Earth is God’s footstool and also the “shoe” in the analogy. I also said that Her Husband, Father-God, knew what to do. He gave devils power to kill men and help Him REAP THE FIELDS OF MEN. Whenever the process is too slow, the Scientist, Father-God, uses natural disasters like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes and tornados, tsunamis, raging fires, avalanches and WARS to get the job done to keep the cycle (wheel) of life rotating. Sometimes this is not enough. Now let’s look at our HEADLINES!

The authority over all events happening on planet Earth is Chief Scientist, Father-God. All things happen according to His will, consent, and PLAN. It is time to stop being immature children, and SEE things from Father’s MOST HIGH perspective. God alone truly holds power over life, death and the grave. He picks and chooses who and when a man, child or a baby will die. This brings us to the touchy subject of ABORTION.

This is written about abortions in the last days:

II Esdras 6:20 the time when Zion's humiliation will be over, the time when a seal will be set on the age about to pass away. Then I will perform these signs: the books shall be opened in the sight of heaven, and all shall see them at the 21 same moment. Children only one year old shall be able to talk, and pregnant women shall give birth to premature babes of three and four months, 22 who shall live and leap about.

Part of this text is fulfilled in NIC-U's here in the USA. Children aborted untimely are saved by the heroics of modern medicine in affluent countries. But in backward and poor countries, aborted pregnancies are REAPED (they die) and those babies are brought to maturity as REDEEMED angels in Paradise.

ABORTIONS occur according to Father-God will under His control, Deuteronomy 32:39-40. Now look at Hosea 13:13-14. Father God Himself states specifically regarding His offspring in the human womb, “he should not stay long in the place of the breaking forth of children”. This is the LAW GOVERNING ABORTIONS! Abortions are GOD-LEGAL by spoken “law” from Father’s own lips. I did not write Hosea 13:13, nor did I imagine it. I understand my Father’s Words and I am showing you His written “LAW OF ABORTIONS”! Right-to-life protagonists will never prevail in thwarting this part of the REAPING PROCESS ordained by God. Yes, people! You read it correctly! Father God has ORDAINED ABORTIONS BY LAW!! Tell fundamental Christians and religionists of all stripes, if you kill abortion providers and deny them from practicing their skill, YOU ARE FIGHTING GOD’S WILL! Tell cry-baby Christians to get their “sippy-cups” and bottles and comfort their STUNNED eyes and drink milk! Abortion doctors and service providers have a LAW FROM FATHER GOD protecting their SERVICE as SPIRITUALLY LEGAL UNDER GOD!

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

All you self-righteous Christians, who are so certain that you “KNOW GOD” and what is His WILL, ADD the ABORTION LAW of HOSEA 13:13 to your treasury of LIGHT. You now have a HUGE BAT to swing in any US court or Christian church that might seek to judge and condemn you. If God is for us who can be against us?

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

I can answer that question! Small-minded men and arrogant Christians who think they KNOW GOD when they don’t! If men know so much about God, why have men not discussed the LAW OF ABORTION in Hosea 13:13??

What precipitated this discussion? Someone posted a video of an aborted fetus removed from the womb and apparently “alive”! I was immediately offended because posting it is “gross” and in poor taste to me. I know the pro-life groups want that done to provoke men to turn against abortion and abortion providers. God saw it too! So He showed me Hosea 13:13 to show to men in darkness to acquaint them with HIS WILL IN WRITTEN LAW on this subject.

Now to know-it-all Christians that failed to know God’s LAW ON ABORTIONS, all men have a RIGHT-TO-DIE. You like crowing about the “right-to-life”! Crow also about man’s “right to death”. Men shall be “CIRCUMCISED” whether they want to or not. Human objections are OVERRULED by the Supreme Judge Himself!

Psalms 22:28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations. 29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul. 30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. 31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

So you can “boo-hoo” all you want at the thought of the aborted fetus. You can PRAY and complain all you want, but UNDERTSTAND THIS …. HOSEA 13:13, IS GOD’S LAW making abortions “legal” in this nation that brags about being “under God”! So anti-abortion cry babies might as well stop spending money in court fights and “suck it up” like a mature spirit offspring that UNDERSTANDS “the WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH”! I WILL NOT LEAVE OUT Hosea 13:13 and give you only part of the picture. With me you will SEE ALL OF IT, “so help me God”!!

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

What about gunning down abortion doctors in blind rage by bleeding-heart, stupid Christians, who think they are doing God a favor? Do you HATE SEEING Hosea 13:13? Is staying in blindness and darkness more comfortable to your conscious-mind? Why is sleep more desirable to you than wakening LIGHT? Just remember, “Cowards die many times before their deaths. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seem to me most strange that men should fear seeing that death, A NECESSISARY END, will come when it will come”. We are all CREATED IMMORTAL FROM the BEGINNING. We all stay alive no matter where we are on the cycle of life. If a spirit offspring makes a FAST EXIT from a human womb on earth … THAT’S JUST FINE WITH GOD!! It’s HIS “LAW”! And you might have guessed, I am also a LAWYER for God and the Heavenly Supreme Court!

To all women who have had abortions, STOP BEATING UP YOURSELF over this. You are not lost in sin over this. You will not reap damnation for this act. Your Father God has heard your cries, felt your pain and tears. He has sent me to COMFORT YOU WITH HIS WORD to justify you! KEEP HOSEA 13:13-14 close to your heart!!

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 45:24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. 25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

If the Supreme Judge Himself comforts and justifies you, REJECT ALL CONDEMNATION FROM STUPID MEN and devils! Father-God has JUSTIFIED YOU! You can boldly condemn your adversaries with God’s ABORTION LAW, Hosea 13:13. You do not have to wait until you enter Heaven for God to dry up your tears over ABORTIONS! Comfort is YOUR! Only believe! Hosea 13:13-14. It’s God’s LAW!!

Last edited by goodnewsinc on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

2PostSubject: Re: God and Abortions   Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:34 am

IMO, there's wisdom in much of what you say above. However, my personal belief is that souls don't incarnate in infants until just before or after they are born, so practically all deliberate abortions and the vast majority of miscarriages don't involve the death of a human being as usually defined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
regmelocco

3PostSubject: Re: God and Abortions   Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:04 am

Your reply made me recall the many occasions I remembered being in the womb - or rather, entire worlds that came up as visionary worlds that psychologists such as Stan Grof say are intrauterine experiences. Also patients in explorative trances... scores of cases. There is no doubt in my mind that we are there SOMETIMES. We probably visit the body we are going to inhabit a few times, but at birth it becomes final and there is no way out for a while.
Family therapy of the explorative type shows abortions as very problematic, usually putting an end to the relationship between the man and the woman at a subtle level, as do the narrative experiences of women who have undergone abortions - even when it is deemed the wiser choice.

However...

The point is the separation of church and state. The state has no right to enforce God's will - we all know where that leads. I would say I would certainly counsel people against trying to have avoidable abortions as long as they still have the choice, but would never ever look at a woman having an abortion as some kind of murderer or criminal or whatnot. Conservative rhetoric uses the abortion argument to extend the policing power of the state beyond a point where it should have no place.

Besides, the arguments get pretty absurd and completely theoretical at times. In this part of the world we have the stories of the Soviet Army doing some - well, historian experts put it - millions of rapes in occupied countries. In certain dramatic cases, they result in children who grew up witha dark secret... constantly reminding their mothers of the very people who raped them and probably murdered part of their family too.
But it's difficult not to judge. Recently I talked to a guy - in the context of astrology - from a prosperous 3rd world country, and he just mentioned he and his wife decided to have abortions a couple of times after having daughters - he was wondering when he would have a son.

I nearly hung up, but then I reminded myself that I was there to counsel the man no matter what and that judging him would not help his family. Plus the way he was saying it - it was obvious to me that he was having some feelings of guilt about that though his culture approves it.

Contraception and information are the best tools to prevent this problem though. For which reason I would heartily recommend what I know of the Scandinavian model where both are available at an early age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin

4PostSubject: Re: God and Abortions   Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:55 am

reg, #3

reg: Your reply made me recall the many occasions I remembered being in the womb - or rather, entire worlds that came up as visionary worlds that psychologists such as Stan Grof say are intrauterine experiences. Also patients in explorative trances... scores of cases. There is no doubt in my mind that we are there SOMETIMES. We probably visit the body we are going to inhabit a few times, but at birth it becomes final and there is no way out for a while.

RR: I'm always impressed when I read the mythology and folk lore of society that's new to me and find support for the conception of spiritual reality described in WiH. IMO, anyone with a reasonably open mind can find ample evidence to support it.

reg: Family therapy of the explorative type shows abortions as very problematic, usually putting an end to the relationship between the man and the woman at a subtle level, as do the narrative experiences of women who have undergone abortions - even when it is deemed the wiser choice.

RR: It looks to me like this is the consensus only within the mainstream of modern Western civilization. There's little evidence that it's true in China, India, or even Japan.

reg: However... The point is the separation of church and state. The state has no right to enforce God's will - we all know where that leads. I would say I would certainly counsel people against trying to have avoidable abortions as long as they still have the choice, but would never ever look at a woman having an abortion as some kind of murderer or criminal or whatnot. Conservative rhetoric uses the abortion argument to extend the policing power of the state beyond a point where it should have no place.

RR: My experience is that everything you say is true in the societies we both have spent our lives in, but the alternatives to abortion often put more long-term stress on the people involved: raising a child or carrying a baby to term and then giving it away.

reg: Besides, the arguments get pretty absurd and completely theoretical at times. In this part of the world we have the stories of the Soviet Army doing some - well, historian experts put it - millions of rapes in occupied countries. In certain dramatic cases, they result in children who grew up with a dark secret... constantly reminding their mothers of the very people who raped them and probably murdered part of their family too.

RR: And the same was true here in the USA until quite recently. There are very few African Americans without some Caucasian DNA, and the origin was often rapes that took place both before and after slavery was abolished.

reg: But it's difficult not to judge. Recently I talked to a guy - in the context of astrology - from a prosperous 3rd world country, and he just mentioned he and his wife decided to have abortions a couple of times after having daughters - he was wondering when he would have a son. I nearly hung up, but then I reminded myself that I was there to counsel the man no matter what and that judging him would not help his family. Plus the way he was saying it - it was obvious to me that he was having some feelings of guilt about that though his culture approves it.

RR: Until very recently in both China and India, unwanted daughters were often killed during the birthing process by the midwife. And I tend to believe that determining the gender of a fetus and aborting is actually more humane.

reg: Contraception and information are the best tools to prevent this problem though. For which reason I would heartily recommend what I know of the Scandinavian model where both are available at an early age

RR: I'm in 100% agreement with you on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
regmelocco

5PostSubject: Re: God and Abortions   Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:01 am

As always, this refers me back to how what I gleaned from War in Heaven fortified my earlier feelings on the subject. Recent conversations with my wife who is presently staying in the US with the conservative part of the family also brought this up - which means it is a big part of the local discourse for people who watch Fox News etc. "Spread forth and multiply" is not something a modern state should propagate... Birth control is. And while yes, birth control and being able to have an abortion could theoretically lead to some irresponsible behavior, it is far better than children living in poverty. Anything is better than that.

I wonder what the subconscious of Indian or Chinese families would bring up. I can only guess - and I met more Chinese over here than people from India. My impression of many people from that part of the world is that the majority live under duress.

The one child policy of China is certainly laudable from a holistic global point of view, but on the other hand, there are all those "illegal people" in China I read about who were not approved but born and then they could sometimes not go to school or hide from supervisors and use their siblings' names, not report to a doctor when they are sick - or the family would bribe the doctor to come to their house and fill out false papers and not note the real patient.

And in India, I heard today on the radio that there are over 14 million minors estimated who are uncared for. Which makes me want softly but persistently to introduce the modern Western value of having fewer children but caring for them. (Except for those conservatives who would have us return to the Middle Ages.)

I wonder what the subconscious of families from such environments would bring up in the family therapy I have seen - Bert Hellinger's basic methods of modeling family systems (part of which was modeled on the practices of South African tribes he stayed with when he had been a missionary). Probably the instinct of the group to survive is stronger and people take it for granted that they have fewer choices. Once you married, you are all set.

Killing children because of their gender once carried to term... what horror. But maybe it is still better than the fate of some street children in what we call the thrid world (though there hasn't been a second one for quite some time.)

The culture I was brought up in is exactly halfway between the individualist Western experience and the "collectivist East." (Which does not exist really, but for the sake of the argument, let's pretend there is something in it.) Added to that were the hardships of the wars and revolutions and the resulting poverty - which seems to stay on after several generations... only being milder in decades not years. What Aleppo is now, Budapest used to be in 1944.

I cannot blame my own parents for having abortions before me, because at times they had to walk across town merely to get a few eggs from their parents, because they were already starving. You don't want to bring a child into the world under such conditions. Yes, I did have to do some deep psychology work but it can be done.

Basically, an entire community used to care for children and not a single couple. Ideally, wise men and women of elder status would give wise counsel and people would not multiply like rabbits on the roadside. Since no one is perfect, no community is either, and no book of laws - there are bound to be some mishaps everywhere.

I have seen - both as a private person and a therapist - just as many couples' lives ruined by having children at the wrong time.

Now when someone decides to terminate, all one can do is give consolation. I don't think it is ever easy for any woman - except maybe retarded cases who should be better watched anyway. (But what male in his right mind would want to have sex with a retarded person?)

I just met someone who - I think wisely - elected to terminate a pregnancy as soon as she heard. For her, the relationship had already been doomed before, and it was the most difficult thing in her life as much as I gathered, but already that relationship had consistently negated her freedom. They could have had experimented up and down for years, but for the pregnancy... it was either best to terminate it quickly and early or make a decision to raise the child alone.

Which is what another friend of ours did in a similar situation and life has not been easy for them. At least the child is pretty nice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

6PostSubject: Re: God and Abortions   

Back to top Go down

God and Abortions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1