Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 A Question for RR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Guinevere

avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 300
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2015-11-09
Age : 60
Location : Home Office

1PostSubject: A Question for RR   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:36 pm

I am just wondering...do you ever go and re-channel what you got years ago to get anything that may have updated or changed since your channeled all those years ago?

Things do change over years of time and when knowledge comes and lessons learnd that have ended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

2PostSubject: Re: A Question for RR   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:56 pm

Lady Guinevere wrote:
I am just wondering...do you ever go and re-channel what you got years ago to get anything that may have updated or changed since your channeled all those years ago?

Things do change over years of time and when knowledge comes and lessons learnd that have ended.

Yes, I do indeed re-channel material I first received many years ago, often as a result of questions or comments on the old material I read on line. Are you aware that the whole "last days" scenario described in the WiH book is now happening in real time? It is, and I'm still receiving significant information and posting it on line. One of the reasons I created this Forum is to bring this recently channeled information here from the RS Yuku Community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Lady Guinevere

avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 300
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2015-11-09
Age : 60
Location : Home Office

3PostSubject: Re: A Question for RR   Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:02 pm

Well I do not beleive in the doomsday stuff...simple as that.  If you do and want too that is your business.  Like I said someplace else I question the agendas of your channeled beings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

4PostSubject: Re: A Question for RR   Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:38 am

Lady Guinevere wrote:
Well I do not beleive in the doomsday stuff...simple as that.  If you do and want too that is your business.  Like I said someplace else I question the agendas of your channeled beings.

My personal belief is that a new civilization is in the process of being built on Earth and that the beings I channel messages from are involved in the process. And "doomsday stuff" is just an over-simplification of a process that's just as natural as the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth we humans go through over and over again. I'm 73 years old and in poor health, so I expect to die physically fairly soon and become one of the beings living psychics channel from for a while, and then to reincarnate and live another life similar to this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1151
Points : 1268
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-11-07

5PostSubject: Re: A Question for RR   Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:34 am

Realityrebel wrote:
Lady Guinevere wrote:
Well I do not beleive in the doomsday stuff...simple as that.  If you do and want too that is your business.  Like I said someplace else I question the agendas of your channeled beings.

My personal belief is that a new civilization is in the process of being built on Earth and that the beings I channel messages from are involved in the process. And "doomsday stuff" is just an over-simplification of a process that's just as natural as the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth we humans go through over and over again. I'm 73 years old and in poor health, so I expect to die physically fairly soon and become one of the beings living psychics channel from for a while, and then to reincarnate and live another life similar to this one.

I'd like you to live as long as possible in your current body so hang on SR. Incoming new horizon and probably good surprises
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

6PostSubject: Re: A Question for RR   Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:38 am

reality builder wrote:
Realityrebel wrote:
Lady Guinevere wrote:
Well I do not beleive in the doomsday stuff...simple as that.  If you do and want too that is your business.  Like I said someplace else I question the agendas of your channeled beings.

My personal belief is that a new civilization is in the process of being built on Earth and that the beings I channel messages from are involved in the process. And "doomsday stuff" is just an over-simplification of a process that's just as natural as the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth we humans go through over and over again. I'm 73 years old and in poor health, so I expect to die physically fairly soon and become one of the beings living psychics channel from for a while, and then to reincarnate and live another life similar to this one.

I'd like you to live as long as possible in your current body so hang on SR. Incoming new horizon and probably good surprises

I have clear memories of both past lives and being a Spirit Guide on the Other Side while I'm waiting to reincarnate, so I don't worry about dying. I just do my best to learn more about the nature of spiritual reality and to communicate what I know in my postings on line...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Lady Guinevere

avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 300
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2015-11-09
Age : 60
Location : Home Office

7PostSubject: Re: A Question for RR   Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:24 pm

I don't remember the exact thing that I replied but I don't want to burst your buble but these beings have been here for a very long time..way before either of us were ever thought of.  Jesus spoke to the elders about seeking out things and telling everyone about what is going to happen and when it is going to happen and he told everyone to stay away from those people.  I know why he said that, do you?

Lets just say it a personal thing for each of us to go through and I have already been there a few times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

8PostSubject: Re: A Question for RR   Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Lady Guinevere wrote:
I don't remember the exact thing that I replied but I don't want to burst your buble but these beings have been here for a very long time..way before either of us were ever thought of.  Jesus spoke to the elders about seeking out things and telling everyone about what is going to happen and when it is going to happen and he told everyone to stay away from those people.  I know why he said that, do you?

Lets just say it a personal thing for each of us to go through and I have already been there a few times.

Yeah, it's a personal thing for each of us, and the same truths can be put into many different sets of verbal and visual images in an attempt to communicate them to many different kinds of people. And just because you and I use different images doesn't mean that one of us is telling the truth and the other isn't. Reality simply isn't that linear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Sponsored content




9PostSubject: Re: A Question for RR   

Back to top Go down
 
A Question for RR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» theme-background-question
» When Reseting Passwords add a Security Question(s)
» question-about-forum-securities
» tos-related-question-regarding-softwear-i-created
» Chapter 18 - Preliminary Results. Preparation For The Interrogations

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: