Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 Reptilians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Guinevere

avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 300
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2015-11-09
Age : 60
Location : Home Office

1PostSubject: Reptilians   Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Very interesting things about their behaviour, their likes and dislikes, what they like to eat and how they relate to humans

http://www.orionmindproject.com/reptilians.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

2PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:18 am

Lady Guinevere wrote:
Very interesting things about their behaviour, their likes and dislikes, what they like to eat and how they relate to humans

http://www.orionmindproject.com/reptilians.html

I glanced at this article, but I'm completely skeptical about all writings that describe the phenomena you are referring to as physical. To me, it's all in the mind and can only be understood rationally from that perspective.l
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Lady Guinevere

avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 300
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2015-11-09
Age : 60
Location : Home Office

3PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:27 pm

You can say the same about your channeling too and I am skeptical about that...very skeptical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

4PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Lady Guinevere wrote:
You can say the same about your channeling too and I am skeptical about that...very skeptical.

It looks like your problems with being able to post on RR may be over ... but I still have no idea what caused them ... meaning they could return and I may have to turn to the forumotion help Forum, which looks extremely difficult to use.l

As for being skeptical about my channeling, all of my writings on this subject have always encouraged such skepticism. I just channel ideas and opinions and publish them on line. I do not and never have tried to pose as any kind of authority figure. My writings are intended only as tools people can use to open their own minds to ways of looking at reality that they haven't previously had access to. This is why I've never had followers in the usual sense, and why my "Reality Checkpoint" MSN Group and my "Revolutionary Spiritualism" Yuku Community have always just been archives of my old writings and hosts for discussions of my new channelings in real time, among equals.

However, there is no hard evidence to refute the model of spiritual reality described in "War in Heaven", but lots of it to refute each one of the published theories about "reptilians" and the like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Lady Guinevere

avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 300
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2015-11-09
Age : 60
Location : Home Office

5PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Yes, I kind of knew you would say that.  There are sooooo many websites and accounts that IMO would be hard the think that ALL of them are dillusional.  Even children have had them..... just saying........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

6PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Lady Guinevere wrote:
Yes, I kind of knew you would say that.  There are sooooo many websites and accounts that IMO would be hard the think that ALL of them are dillusional.  Even children have had them..... just saying........


This is true, but there still isn't a scrap of hard, meaning physical, evidence to support the existence of UFOs in real time, ancient astronauts, or any kind of non-human physical beings on Planet Earth. And comparing theories about physical aliens and the like with theories about the nature of the soul, reincarnation, psychic powers, and the like is always going to be completely futile. The two deal with totally different aspects of reality.

However, I should make it clear at this point that I respect your opinions on matters such as the reptilians and will never try to refute them. I'm not interested enough in such subjects to read articles about them, but I won't discourage anyone else from reading them or accepting the theories in them as true. What we call "reality" is massively complex, and anyone who claims to know everything there is to know about all of it is obviously delusional. I personally deal with very limited and clearly defined aspects of this total reality, and am willing to admit that other people deal with different aspects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Lady Guinevere

avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 300
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2015-11-09
Age : 60
Location : Home Office

7PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:21 pm

So you have never heard of the Japan's Cloaking Device that has been out for years?  
Do yu really think that aliens and such that have left their mark on the Earth and many civilations have talked abut them and even worshipped them, would be dumb enought ot not hide what they are doing?
Uh, our governments know lots that they have hidden and all of it is not delisional and they do and have hidden it from the people.
It's all a game, you see....you tell them and they find out about your experience and you have the physcal evidence and then they cover it up to make people think that it never happened and so any time it does happen and they do have physical evidence, people don't beliieve it.  Those who have had things happen to them of the Alien kind, know that they are not dilusional.  That is why we go underground and hid our experiences and the game plays out very well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

8PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Lady Guinevere wrote:
So you have never heard of the Japan's Cloaking Device that has been out for years?  
Do yu really think that aliens and such that have left their mark on the Earth and many civilations have talked abut them and even worshipped them, would be dumb enought ot not hide what they are doing?
Uh, our governments know lots that they have hidden and all of it is not delisional and they do and have hidden it from the people.
It's all a game, you see....you tell them and they find out about your experience and you have the physcal evidence and then they cover it up to make people think that it never happened and so any time it does happen and they do have physical evidence, people don't beliieve it.  Those who have had things happen to them of the Alien kind, know that they are not dilusional.  That is why we go underground and hid our experiences and the game plays out very well.

I've been hearing and reading everything you just said all my life, and I still have never personally seen physical evidence of the sort you are referring to. And I have it on pretty good authority that the highest levels of government intelligence agencies all over the world tend to accept the basic model of spiritual reality described in my "War in Heaven" book, but don't consider it relevant to either spying or preventing being spied on. And the same people who told me what I just wrote also told me that there are lots of secret weapons that the public knows nothing about, but the people who invented them didn't use back-formation from UFOs or anything like that.

However, as I said earlier, I respect your right to do research along these lines and will never directly claim there's no truth in these body of theory. I'm not interested in reading such material but I'll strongly defend you against any kind of censorship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Lady Guinevere

avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 300
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2015-11-09
Age : 60
Location : Home Office

9PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:48 pm

So what do you know about the Cloaking device that Japan has?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

10PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:54 pm

Lady Guinevere wrote:
So what do you know about the Cloaking device that Japan has?

I've read lots forum postings with links to articles about it, but I've never been very interested. Physical invisibility means very little in the Information Age, and I'm sure if people start walking around wearing such devices, a gimmick will go on the market that you can put on your cell phone camera that will allow you to photograph right through it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Lady Guinevere

avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 300
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2015-11-09
Age : 60
Location : Home Office

11PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:33 am

The Alien Agenda,  The United Federation, Ashtar, Reptilian


http://www.burlingtonnews.net/alienagenda.html

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/burlington_ufo_center.html

There is so much information to read and it is hard to read as it is on a black background.  I am finding it hard to post it here becasue of that.  The first part sounds fantasy to me too but when you get down to what these aliens are and wehre they are  it gets very interesting.  It is best to rea the whole thing to get the full picture of what has happened and what is happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Lady Guinevere

avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 300
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2015-11-09
Age : 60
Location : Home Office

12PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:40 am

FBI UFO Casebook Files


"The files on this page come from the FBI's list of UFO files as released through the Freedom of Information Act. The files are quite lengthy, and are in the .PDF format, which means they can only be viewed with anACROBAT READER.This utility is available as a FREE download.
If you are the type of person that likes to read PDF documents in word, there are programs out there that willconvert PDF to word very easily.

There are 11 groups of UFO files, containing a total of approximately 1,600 files.The twelfth is a short memo on the Roswell crash.

The files on the Majestic-12 relate to an FBI inquiry into the possible unauthorized disclosure of classified information when a document marked "Top Secret" was made public. This investigation was closed after the government deemed that the document was bogus.

There is one small file relating to the Air Force's Project Bluebook for the investigation of Unidentified Flying Objects. The Secretary of the Air Force discontinued this program in 1969.

The records on animal mutilations relate to an investigation in various states during the late 1970's. Over the years, several theories have been expounded to explain the mutilations, including UFOs, satanic cults, pranksters, unknown government agencies, or natural predators. The FBI entered the case when 15 mutilations occurred in New Mexican Indian country. The investigation was negative with respect to identifying the individuals responsible.

Note: Many of the file groups are over 5 MEGABYTES, and are extremely slow to load for viewing. We recommend downloading the file to your hard drive for reading."


LINK TO THIS PAGE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

13PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:53 am

Lady Guinevere wrote:
The Alien Agenda,  The United Federation, Ashtar, Reptilian


http://www.burlingtonnews.net/alienagenda.html

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/burlington_ufo_center.html

There is so much information to read and it is hard to read as it is on a black background.  I am finding it hard to post it here becasue of that.  The first part sounds fantasy to me too but when you get down to what these aliens are and wehre they are  it gets very interesting.  It is best to rea the whole thing to get the full picture of what has happened and what is happening.

I just visited the site in your first link and had no trouble exporting the paragraph below. All I did was highlight the using my browser's "copy" mode then opening a text file and pasting in what I'd copied. I then copied that text, came here, and am about to past in the text:

copy

THE UNITED FEDERATION

Originally having its genesis in an ancient Lyran (Vegan) alliance with the Murians and Gobians of Terra,
the Federation consists of a number of colonial worlds near Vega Lyra, the Andromeda Constellation, the Pleiades-Hyades open clusters (and their anti-matter universe counterparts the
Koldasians, Dal-ites, Timers, etc.), Alpha Centauri, Tau Ceti, Epsilon Eridani, lumma/Ummo [Wolf 424] and others.


Mostly of human heritage, the "Federation" adheres to a strict nonintervention policy.

Federation personnel apparently contacted William Shatner in the Mojave desert years before he became famous for his part in the STAR TREK series, and certain ideas from real life turned up in
the "inspired" television series.

For thousands of years these "MU-SUVIANS" of the ancient Mojave region have been colonizing nearby star systems from their massive base below the Panamint Mts. of Death Valley using
hyperspace propulsion.
The Death Valley - Panamint base is currently one of the largest and oldest Federation bases on [or within] the Earth, and consists of vast natural and artificial caverns and chambers - some of
them miles in diameter - which possess differing environmental, atmospheric and gravitational conditions to accommodate the various Federation dignitaries who are always visiting the base to
observe events on Earth

end copy

And myt opinion on links versus text excepts is very simple: links are easy to use and often provide the person who visits them more and sometimes different information than the poster intended. However, links often disappear, and I've seen long discussion threads that were hard to understand later, because vital information was in the links and hadn't been adequately described in the postings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1091
Points : 1202
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-11-07

14PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:20 am

Realityrebel wrote:
Lady Guinevere wrote:
The Alien Agenda,  The United Federation, Ashtar, Reptilian


http://www.burlingtonnews.net/alienagenda.html

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/burlington_ufo_center.html

There is so much information to read and it is hard to read as it is on a black background.  I am finding it hard to post it here becasue of that.  The first part sounds fantasy to me too but when you get down to what these aliens are and wehre they are  it gets very interesting.  It is best to rea the whole thing to get the full picture of what has happened and what is happening.

I just visited the site in your first link and had no trouble exporting the paragraph below. All I did was highlight the using my browser's "copy" mode then opening a text file and pasting in what I'd copied. I then copied that text, came here, and am about to past in the text:

copy

THE UNITED FEDERATION

Originally having its genesis in an ancient Lyran (Vegan) alliance with the Murians and Gobians of Terra,
the Federation consists of a number of colonial worlds near Vega Lyra, the Andromeda Constellation, the Pleiades-Hyades open clusters (and their anti-matter universe counterparts the
Koldasians, Dal-ites, Timers, etc.), Alpha Centauri, Tau Ceti, Epsilon Eridani, lumma/Ummo [Wolf 424] and others.


Mostly of human heritage, the "Federation" adheres to a strict nonintervention policy.

Federation personnel apparently contacted William Shatner in the Mojave desert years before he became famous for his part in the STAR TREK series, and certain ideas from real life turned up in
the "inspired" television series.

For thousands of years these "MU-SUVIANS" of the ancient Mojave region have been colonizing nearby star systems from their massive base below the Panamint Mts. of Death Valley using
hyperspace propulsion.
The Death Valley - Panamint base is currently one of the largest and oldest Federation bases on [or within] the Earth, and consists of vast natural and artificial caverns and chambers - some of
them miles in diameter - which possess differing environmental, atmospheric and gravitational conditions to accommodate the various Federation dignitaries who are always visiting the base to
observe events on Earth

end copy

And myt opinion on links versus text excepts is very simple: links are easy to use and often provide the person who visits them more and sometimes different information than the poster intended. However, links often disappear, and I've seen long discussion threads that were hard to understand later, because vital information was in the links and hadn't been adequately described in the postings.

I usually don't take time to read most of the "alien agenda" informations that are posted in a lot of cyber space. But this time i glanced at your link after having read SR's copy&paste answer and it's at least mind moving. I've also explored M Sutherland's FB and i'm glad-positively surprised to discover such a passionate and adventurous explorator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

15PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:39 am

RB, #14, re: "I usually don't take time to read most of the "alien agenda" informations that are posted in a lot of cyber space. But this time i glanced at your link after having read SR's copy&paste answer and it's at least mind moving. I've also explored M Sutherland's FB and i'm glad-positively surprised to discover such a passionate and adventurous explorator"

When I came back on line in 2005, my original intent was to concern myself almost entirely with the Information Revolution and I chose "Realityrebel" as my user name. I had to tack a number onto it when I opened an account on Yahoo, so my e-mail addy there remains "realityrebel23@yahoo.com." I also opened a Yahoo Group called "Revolutionizing Reality", which still exists, though it's never been very active, simply because I don't like the way Yahoo Groups are constructed. However my Google searches quickly turned up a site called "Open SETI" that was featuring a set of long articles called "War in Heaven Notes" that were essentially a brief synopsis of my 1988 book, phrased in the author's own words.

The author was Gary Zeitlin, who had bought a paper copy of WiH back in the 80's, thought the ideas and opinions in it made a lot of sense, but didn't see any reason to get in contact with the people who were circulating it. (I assume that was because he was mostly interested in science and knew from the underground magazine we were publishing that we were obviously hard-core occultists living a countercultural lifestyle.) So he stored the book away and forgot about it until 2005, when he ran across his copy by accident, reread it, and realized it contained a lot of information that might be of interest to the people who were reading on his site. However, he wasn't able to Google up any references to recent on-line activity by me or any of the people who had been promoting the book back in the day. Nor was he able to find a virtual copy of WiH or a site where it was being discussed anywhere on line. His assumption was that I had died or disappeared for other reasons and there was no way to tell who held the copyright on the book.

So rather than publish a virtual copy of WiH, he decided to paraphrase the material in it he considered important and post it on his site. He was quite surprised when I came back on line and contacted him, and I quickly struck up an e-mail correspondence with him and his wife that lasted until just a few years ago. The reason I'm mentioning all this here is because Gary's site was devoted mostly to the search for physical extraterrestrials, both in ancient times and in the present, and contained massive amounts of material on the subject. And a lot of our correspondence centered around the evidence to support both the brand of Spiritualism presented in the "WiH", and his own complex theories about Earth/ET contact on the physical level.

After finding out that there seemed to be sufficient interest in the "WiH" ideas on the Web at the time, my Spirit Guides suggested that I revive the "Spiritrebel" user name I'd gone by on Genie and Delphi back in the early Nineties and start circulating free virtual copies of the whole book. The main reason they wanted me to do this was because they felt that the "WiH Notes" neglected a lot of the most important material in the book, and that I should use WiH as the starting point and channel a lot more writings on these subjects in real time. So I joined Microsoft, and when I couldn't get just plain "Spiritrebel" as a user name, became "spiritrebel23".

So anyway, my long association with Gary Z. exposed me to a great deal of information about the evidence to support physical UFOs, ancient astronauts, and the like, even though I've never been that interested in the subject. This means that I now know a lot more about these things than I'm actually comfortable with, and am extremely skeptical about them. I feel that there is plenty of evidence to support the idea that human spirits from other worlds with advanced civilization incarnate on Earth, but nothing at all impressive to support physical ET visitations.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Patty

avatar

Posts : 15
Points : 18
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-11-09

16PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:59 pm

I usually get all my alien info data at David Wilcocks website. He talks about disclosure alot and he is on youtube. I like his teachings. He has some good early christian teachings also. and alot of the course of miracles. He gave me the book when I was at his meeting in Tempe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

17PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Patty wrote:
I usually get all my alien info data at David Wilcocks website.  He talks about disclosure alot and he is on youtube.  I like his teachings.  He has some good early christian teachings also.  and alot of the course of miracles.  He gave me the book when I was at his meeting in Tempe.

I don't know much about David Wilcock except for the arguments I've seen on many Occult/New Age Web sites about his claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Cayce still has a well-organized following who seem extremely skeptical about Wilcock ... but I found out back in the late 80's that they were also skeptical about the ideas in my "War in Heaven" book, so they may just be closed-minded, and there may be truth in his claims. And I also should point out that my great aunt and uncle were serious occultists back in the Twenties and Thirties, and they were very skeptical about both Cayce's pysychic healings and his channeled writings.

So my mind is still open on Wilcock and I'm interested in learning more about his work from you. I'm too busy with my own channeled writing to do independent research into what other psychics are doing, and I think it's cool when I can get info second-hand from people who seem trustworthy.


Last edited by Realityrebel on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Patty

avatar

Posts : 15
Points : 18
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-11-09

18PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:05 am

I understand Spirit Rebel. There is so much. I am not a David Wilcock advid follower however I do know he says he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and like you I am not totally convinced. But his meeting was very good and introduced me to a man named William Henry. William Henry taught alot about stargates and transfiguration and the worm holes in space being a place where we are translated into other worlds.

http://www.williamhenry.net/

I liked him and met alot of amazing people. Alot of the people at the meeting did not like that he brought Jesus into the equation, seeing they were avid new age people, but William tied everything together for ascension and for where we are going as a species.

I left his link in case anyone wants to explore.

I think David is also very good at uncovering things. that the churches long ago held power but kept it to themselves and now we are in an era where the normal everyday man is learning to access what truly lives within us.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

19PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:40 am

Patty, #18, re: "I understand Spirit Rebel. There is so much. I am not a David Wilcock advid follower however I do know he says he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and like you I am not totally convinced. But his meeting was very good and introduced me to a man named William Henry. William Henry taught alot about stargates and transfiguration and the worm holes in space being a place where we are translated into other worlds. [link to William Henry site] I liked him and met alot of amazing people. Alot of the people at the meeting did not like that he brought Jesus into the equation, seeing they were avid new age people, but William tied everything together for ascension and for where we are going as a species. I left his link in case anyone wants to explore."

I just visited the William Henry site, and wasn't at all impressed. His teachings seem to be a re-has of similar speculations that have been published from the time of Charles Fort at the beginning of the 20th century down to the present. My mother had dozens of these books, which I read at an early age, and dismissed because the basic Spiritualist belief that human souls incarnate on many different worlds offers an exaplantion that's both easier to understand and better supported by historical and mythological evidence.

re: "I think David is also very good at uncovering things. that the churches long ago held power but kept it to themselves and now we are in an era where the normal everyday man is learning to access what truly lives within us."

This is essentially what I was saying in the "War in Heaven" book and am still saying today. But I don't hold meetings or pose as any kind of authority figure. I just learn as much as I can about "the nature of spiritual reality" by both ordinary research and channeling, write it down, and publish it on the Internet. If there's truth in any particular message, people whose minds are open will accept it and go on from there. However, if there is untruth, they will also spot that and reject it. And people whose minds are closed will reject everything ... but there's still a chance that some of the truth in my writings may sink into their subconscious minds and later surface so they can evaluate it in the light of their knowledge at the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Lady Guinevere

avatar

Posts : 200
Points : 300
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2015-11-09
Age : 60
Location : Home Office

20PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:43 pm

RR, a qestion came to mind about all your Occultist accusations.  Do all the people that think about or have experiences with Aliens and UFO's are Occultists?  I mean that is how you are sounding..that everyone who believes in them are occultists?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

21PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Lady Guinevere wrote:
RR, a qestion came to mind about all your Occultist accusations.  Do all the people that think about or have experiences with Aliens and UFO's are Occultists?  I mean that is how you are sounding..that everyone who believes in them are occultists?

No, IMO the main problem is that not enough people in modern Western Society are capable of putting an occultist interpretation on their experiences, so they put on a religious one and attribute them to gods or devils, or a fringe-science one and attribute them to Aliens and UFOs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Patty

avatar

Posts : 15
Points : 18
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-11-09

22PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:32 pm

I just visited the William Henry site, and wasn't at all impressed. His teachings seem to be a re-has of similar speculations that have been published from the time of Charles Fort at the beginning of the 20th century down to the present. My mother had dozens of these books, which I read at an early age, and dismissed because the basic Spiritualist belief that human souls incarnate on many different worlds offers an exaplantion that's both easier to understand and better supported by historical and mythological evidence.

that be cool.  I myself met him in person and I really liked him. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

23PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:49 pm

Patty wrote:
I just visited the William Henry site, and wasn't at all impressed. His teachings seem to be a re-has of similar speculations that have been published from the time of Charles Fort at the beginning of the 20th century down to the present. My mother had dozens of these books, which I read at an early age, and dismissed because the basic Spiritualist belief that human souls incarnate on many different worlds offers an exaplantion that's both easier to understand and better supported by historical and mythological evidence.

that be cool.  I myself met him in person and I really liked him. Smile

I've met lots of psychics, occultists, New Agers, etc, that I liked in person but when I read their writings I wasn't impressed. And it works the other way as well: I've met people whose writings I'd admired and was personally turned off by their psychic vibes or the way they interacted with the people around them. This is one reason why I decided in 1995 never again to meet authors or other public figures in person to discuss occult or spiritual matters, and I've never regretted it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Patty

avatar

Posts : 15
Points : 18
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-11-09

24PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:31 pm

I've met lots of psychics, occultists, New Agers, etc, that I liked in person but when I read their writings I wasn't impressed. And it works the other way as well: I've met people whose writings I'd admired and was personally turned off by their psychic vibes or the way they interacted with the people around them. This is one reason why I decided in 1995 never again to meet authors or other public figures in person to discuss occult or spiritual matters, and I've never regretted it.


I felt that way when I met Sigmund. online he was so inviting, in person not so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Realityrebel
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1043
Points : 1191
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2015-11-05

25PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:27 am

Patty wrote:
I've met lots of psychics, occultists, New Agers, etc, that I liked in person but when I read their writings I wasn't impressed. And it works the other way as well: I've met people whose writings I'd admired and was personally turned off by their psychic vibes or the way they interacted with the people around them. This is one reason why I decided in 1995 never again to meet authors or other public figures in person to discuss occult or spiritual matters, and I've never regretted it.


I felt that way when I met Sigmund.  online he was so inviting, in person not so much.  

I could have predicted that just from reading quite a number of messages both of you had posted on line over the year, but I still believe the time and effort I've put into communicating with Siggy on the Web have been well spent, and hope it's possible to keep on at the same pace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityrebel.forummotions.com
Sponsored content




26PostSubject: Re: Reptilians   

Back to top Go down
 
Reptilians
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» MJ has got a new photo of Maddie....

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: